Chapter 1

I woke up to my Alarm clock going off like crazy. I got up and turned off my alarm. I went over to my closet to find something to wear for School.Right now it was the middle of the school year, and its my first day of school. I just got here a week ago,but i was too busy moving in to go to school,but now I am since I'm settled in.I found a blue and white striped waterfall shirt, that had a plain blue shirt under it,a pair of skinny jeans, with high heeled ankle boots.

I quickly did my make-up then looked in the mirror to see my completed outfit. I have brownish eyes and golden brownish curly hair with long eyelashes.I never personally liked what I looked like, everyone says I'm Beautiful,but i don't believe them. Both of my parent's are dead, and because of that, I've started to cut myself. They died 3 years ago, and I was supposed to go to my abusive uncle but, instead I ran away.Ever since then I started to cut, no one knows about it except me. I know there's vampires, and that they're after me. I'm a Doppelganger, so I've been running from a lot of vampires lately.But I'm hoping I'll find one to protect me, and to accept me as part of their family.

I hurried out of my door and to my care then drove to school,in my red Porsche.There were a lot of people already there, and they stopped talking to stare at me.

shit, the last thing I need is to draw attention to myself, just great.I thought to myself,as i pulled into a parking spot and heading into the school office to get my schedule.

On my way in, I ran into a blonde barbie doll."oops i'm sorry!" I said.

"oh  its ok, are you new?"She asked.

"yeah I am." I answered.

"Well Welcome to mystic falls, i'm Rebekah Mikaelson." she said.

"hi I'm lilly." I said back.

So far the first day of school is going quiet well, i made a new friend, who is actually really sweet,I'm so excited to see who else i will meet.

Its now lunch time, and the day has gone by fast, i only have 2 hours left.Rebekah, took me to a table where there was a boy named Stefan Salvatore, and 3 girls named Elena Gilbert, Bonnie Bennett, and Caroline Forbes. i sat down next to Rebekah and Caroline, and started to talk to them, i didn't get lunch today either, i wasn't hungry.Before i knew it the school day was over.I had a lot of homework,So Rebekah, said i could go over to her house and help me with it.

I went to my car with Rebekah, who claimed that she gets dropped off at school every day, instead of driving, and got in my car in the drivers seat and drove to her house according to her directions.Thankfully she wasn't lying and we got there. I got out and walked into the house with her.

That when I saw him.