Chapter 2

As I walked into Rebekah's house, i saw him. It was obvious that I wasn't the only one.As i stared at him, even though it was rude, he stared at me back

Rebekah had noticed the tension between me and him and spoke. "Hope, i'd like you to meet my brothers, Kol,Klaus,elijah,and finn,and my parents."she said pointing to each one. I smiled and wave slightly,which they had happily waved back, they were all so kind.

Kol wasn't able to stop staring at me,then he shook his head a little toward  the top of the  stairs, and gave me an inviting look.I smiled then went upstairs with him.  "I was hoping you'd come with me, i wanted to be alone with you." He said, I smiled slightly and blushed a deep red. Kol smiled and put one of his hands on my cheek and brushed it lightly with the back of his hand, causing me to blush even more.He smiled even more, and lead me inside a room. I could tell it was his.It was medieval themed.The walls were creamy white, and the bed sheets,comforter and pillows were a golden color. The floor was wood with a large,red,white and black colored rug under the bed.The bed frame was black and came up and over the bed itself like a canopy. The Curtains over the window was neatly pulled over to the side. They were black on the top with a darker cream color than the walls on the bottom.There was also a chair there, the back piece of the chair was striped,the stripes were black and cream,then the seat part, was pure black,along with the legs. On the chair was a round pillow in the front then a squared one in the back. Hanging from the ceiling was a Crystal chandelier.

"This is your room?" I asked. "Yeah you like it?" He said sitting down on the bed, I smiled then sat down next to him,Kol leaned in closer to me,then put his hands on my hips, then kissed me.

I was shocked at first,but slowly closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back,putting his hands on my waist.He began to push me back onto the bed, laying me down, then putting himself on top of me. I smiled then took off his shirt, and admired his abs. "damn you got abs kol." I said,causing him to chuckle. I smiled,knowing he enjoyed the compliment  I had given him. We Continued to kiss while he started to work on removing my shirt,and while I kicked off my heels.

I felt his hands leave my hips and travel up to my chest area. Once he got there, he unstrapped my bra, and began to tease my breasts,which had caused me to start moaning. He smiled hearing the sound come out of my lips, and started to take off my pants,which in return i worked on his. Of course he had gotten done taking off my pants and undies before i even got his pants done,which he had easily got them both off for me. He positioned himself above me at my entrance. "ready?" he asked, and I nodded. He then pushed himself in side me, causing me to gasp then moan. It had felt so right and so good. It hurt at first but once he got started, it felt good.  Within minutes I could feel him cum, as I moaned.

        After an hour or so, we had stopped,and he slid out, then layed down next to me. "That was amazing." I said.He looked at me then nodded and smiled. "Yes it was." he agreed. We both got up and changed back into our clothes, then went downstairs. I had a feeling everyone heard us, and knew what we did, but I wasn't sure,so I just left it alone to find out when they tell us,if they do tell us they heard us.