02

02

It felt like my heart would fall out of my chest any second as I closed my eyes shut. My lips moved on his but I could tell by his body language just how much he wasn't interested.

However, after a minute or so I was caught off guard by one of his arms tightly wrapping itself around my waist, so that now I was completely crushed into his form, while his other hand lightly gripped one side of my face to keep my lips intact to his. And I haven't felt so much shock taking over my body before.

I'm making out with a motherfucking teacher. Show me the way to hell!

He bit into my lower lip and I gasped, having no clue about how to go ahead in order to prevent him from entering that stupid fucking room.

With a swift motion, he turned all the way 'round, so now I was the one whose back was pressed up against the wall. My eyes widened. I couldn't believe that Mr. Kim had, in fact, responded to my kiss in such a manner.

Suddenly, an idea popped up in my head and taking advantage of the situation, I gripped his shoulders for support in order to push myself up and wrap my legs around his waist. He immediately gripped my thighs to support my body clinging onto his like a koala bear.

I broke the kiss so as to catch my breath. Leaving a peck behind one of his ears, I whispered, "Let's go." I pointed at the classroom right next to the room where Paige was since it was the closest and it surprised me just how fast he nodded, attacked my mouth with his again and headed straight for the door.

I wasn't experienced in the field of shagging a teacher or anyone for that matter. I had given away my very first kiss to a teacher, making everything ten times worse for myself than it already was.

Now that I think about it, I could've just told Mr. Kim how much of a whore my best friend was because the consequences of being so inappropriate with a teacher could result in something way too complicated than it looked.

Just as we got inside the classroom, he kicked the door shut behind him and I felt my back press against the wall again. I squeezed my eyes shut once more, not willing to open them as I prayed internally for things to not escalate any further.

Out of the blue, I felt his lips trail down to my jaw and I clenched my teeth together, trying my best to not to embarrass myself by making any horse-like noises because that's how pleasurable it was.

Before he could go any further I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I immediately broke away from him. He just stood there awkwardly while I slipped my phone out to see a text from Paige, informing me that she was done and I could leave.

With flushed cheeks, I bit on my lower lip as I lifted my gaze to look at him. His eyes held a hint of disappointment and his cheeks were just as red as mine. I let out a chuckle when I noticed my pink lipgloss smeared all over his face.

I took out a handkerchief from one of the back pockets of my jeans and made my way closer to him. I lifted my hand in order to clean his face but before I could, he took a few steps away from me. I could make out the guilt taking over his facial features.

Then after a second or so I could feel guilt surging through my body too.

He took out his own handkerchief as he quickly wiped his face and rushed out of the room, leaving me there.