35

princessjinnie posted

♡ 좋아요 173.296 개

princessjinnie best friends reunite 😗😊💖 i missed you so much you ridiculously small smurf

👤 @ mingeniusofficial

@ vkookisreal so cute ♡ does he use his old account again?

@ xxxviciousxxx not trying to be shady but can someone please explain what is going on and how it is possible that yoongi is still alive... my friend saw him fall down that bridge with her own eyes

@ jinsnj invite me next time.... i have only seen him the day they came back 😔 i missed him too

@ princessjinnie @ jinsnj I'm sorry I'll tell you next time joonie 💖

When Jimin saw the post that Jin uploaded he choked on the water he was about to drink.

Since the time they returned to Seoul Jimin had tried to keep everything that could remind Yoongi of the time before he had committed suicide.
He had tried so hard to protect him from those memories of a time Jimin would be happy to just leave behind.

It hadn't exactly been rainbow and unicorns back then and had ultimately lead to self harm, depression, anorexia, drug consumption, panic attacks and two suicide attempts.
Everytime he thought about it the grief he had felt for far too long engulfed him once again.

It felt like a punch to the gut, like a hand ripping out his heart torturously slow, like a heavy weight settling on his chest and crushing his ribcage.

Painful didn't even begin to describe that experience.
Jimin was thankful that Yoongi seemed to sense that he wasn't able to talk about it.

He wouldn't ever be ready to tell him. He'd rather keep all of this hidden from his beautiful fiance who shouldn't have ever gone through all of that.
Especially not just because they were jealous of Yoongi being Jimin's boyfriend.

They had known eachother for far longer than those people knew.

Jimin could still remember the first time he had met Yoongi who at that point had still been just an assistant to the producer but also an underground rapper.

He had looked so intimidating to Jimin with his hiphop inspired clothes, snapback on his fluffy black hair and several centimetres taller than Jimin's 16 year old self.

It had been the day of the auditions and Jimin hadn't been able to find the exact location in the building but had also been far too shy to ask the older for directions.

Yoongi, however, had just silently approached the high schooler with a gentle smile and had showed him the way before he wished him good luck.

Since then Jimin had admired the man and at some point had fallen in love with him.

Yoongi hadn't even been the one who made the first step.
It had been Jimin when the older had to fill in for another idol as Min Yoonji the high school girl.

The singer chuckled as he remembered that day, the day he had finally had the guts to ask the older out.

Jimin wanted Yoongi to remember these moments as clearly as he did, wanted him to be able to smile just as bright because of those happy memories.

He wished for it but he also knew that with those there would come other, more unpleasant memories.

Memories that to Yoongi would maybe be even worse than they were to Jimin.

He knew for a fact that the peoducer was too fragile and to easily wounded by the opinion of others to be able to handle that burden.

It wasn't just an assumption anymore like it had been the first time he had seen Yoongi flinch as he saw the hate comments on his posts.

That and more was the reason why Jimin felt his heart drop as he saw that Jin had tagged Yoongi's old profile on his latest post.

Tiptoeing around that giant elephant in the room seemed impossible now.
What should he do?
What was he supposed to do?

But he had to protect Yoongi at any cost.
He had suffered enough because of Jimin's foolishness.

It was not just a wish anymore, it was necessary.
They both had taken wounds away from that time but Jimin would be Yoongi's shield if needed.

He would do anything if it just meant that the love of his life would at the the end of the day lay next to him with a sincere smile on his beautiful face.

a/n: hi there 🙃

a/n: hi there 🙃