41

It feels as if butterflies are fluttering through my stomach, endlessly trying to escape my insides in an eternal struggle. But I don't dislike that feeling at all, that feeling that always appears when I am around or am thinking bout my favourite person in the world. It feels nice, like a persistent tickle in my stomach, caressing me, soothing the nervous feeling bubbling up in me.

With Jimin everything feels alright. I think together we can overcome any difficulty, together we can even fight the darkness! With him nothing and nobody can hurt me, I myself even won't be able to bother me with my stupid negativity. 

Since the day we started dating officially I have never felt happier. 

I don't know what the future will hold for us. All I know is that I never want him to leave me. (...)

Excerpt from Diary entry 2015.08.15, Min Yoongi

finally boyfriends   ❤   myk x pjm (2015

(2015.04.04)

The more Yoongi searched through his stuff in his recording studio the more things he found that reminded him of the past.

He had finally reached the point of time him and Jimin started to date.
Yoongi could remember only some blurry images. That was a start...right?

That diary told stories about awkward glances, his anxiety flaring up whenever the younger wpuld hug him and just overall the typical romance you would be able to
f

ind in any book.
They would see eachother in the hallways of the Entertainment building, would talk to eachother in late night editing sessions, subtle touches exchanged hidden behind thick walls.

He had written about their first kiss, unexpected but sweet, when they "made love" as Jimin must have cheesily called it, about the time they confessed their love and the day they finally became boyfriends.

Beautiful soft moments he had described poetically, just as expected from the main lyricist and producer of one of the most famous kpop groups of their time, moments he was mostly unable to remember.

It was mere colours blending into eachother, filled with the feelings that had coursed through his body and mind that time. So much baby pink, pastell blue, yellow and orange and lime green in one big mix, confusing and very overwhelming. 

Languidly Yoongi lifted his glass filled with whisky mixed with orange juice to his pouted dry lips.

Burning warmth made its way down his throat, a feeling he was no stranger too, something Yoongi thought he remembered from back then as well.

A stupid coping skill, he was aware of that, but what else was he supposed to do.
The memory of burning pain on his wrists frightened him too much for now to truly indulge in it.

While reading the entries of his first diary's earliest pages Yoongi started to miss Jimin again.
Filled with all the emotions of the past, the man felt like a lovesick puppy that was yearning for its owner.
But he could still distinguish an underlying bad feeling.
It bothered him a whole lot and he tried to burn it away with another gulp of the alcohol.
Dizziness made itself known to him by making everything become blurry around him.

Yoongi growled in frustration swiping across the desk, making the diaries fall down to the floor of his studio with loud noises. It felt so good to see the destruction and chaos he felt inside, outside of his mind.
Screams and cries left his mouth as he through his empty and sometimes full bottles against the door, as he kicked the chair against the wall, when he punched the floor that had all those sharp shards of glass lying around.
Yoongi could feel the glass cut into his fists, could feel warmth building up there as blood dripped down to the floor. Euphoria built up inside him with the pain and with the tears came a smile and laughter that ended with him collapsing against the wall, shards once again penetrating the skin. Yoongi heard someone crying and yelling so desperately, he didn't even recognise that it was himself in his daze.

He wanted so much but he achieved nothing.
And in the end all that was left was the frustration directed at himself, because who else was to blame but him?

a/n:

a/n: .....erm ....👉👈 hi ! soooo i might have had this lying in my drafts and forgot to upload this...... yeaaahhh ......i guess you could call me stupid because that's just really really fucking dumb ........ hope you can forgive me for that
have a nice day

as always any comment is appreciated because i love them so much