Im Bethany

Hi im Bethany, and im 19 with long blonde hair and blue eyes.
This is me on my friend Lucys Birthday.

Today is my first day of High School.I share a dorm room with my friend Saffron.Its would of been with Lucy but she moved to Australia and is in another school probably with her new best friend.Anyways, back to school i was unpacking my things when i heard a knock at the door.
"Hello" I said with a high pitch tone
"Hi its me Mr Franklin" A voice suddenly shouted back
For a moment i thought it was Saffron but i just remembered she was out at the shops with Harmony.
"I just wanted to say welcome!"Mr Franklin shouted as he walked along the corridoor
"Ok" I mumbled slowly
I Pick out my outfit for today and this is what i chose.

"I just wanted to say welcome!"Mr Franklin shouted as he walked along the corridoor"Ok" I mumbled slowlyI Pick out my outfit for today and this is what i chose

And yes as you can tell im an emo.I slip on my outfit i have chosen out for today,grabbed my penny board and head out to the abandond mental asylum.Placing my grey beanie into position on my head.As i was exploring i put my hair into a quick high ponytail.
*Phone rings*
"Hiya Jessie!" I call down the phone to  my older cousin jess (she is 23 btw)
"Hi how is my lil cuz doing"she says happily
"Hey dont call me that" I say holding in my laugh
I was just about to tell her about high school when...Great!...My phone dies.I stuff it into my hoodies pocket and carry on traveling on my purple penny board.Finally i arrive here.