The asylum

After meeting Colby and Devyn they went home so i stayed for longer.I slowly travelled along the cold,eerie hallways and came across a locked door.Of course i reallywanted to know what was behind the door so i quickly raised my leg and kicked the door in,and all that was there was 2 chairs and a tabel.Now you may think that nothing but on that 'ordinary tabel' was an... ouiji board! Just sat there not put away or anything.Was it Colbys and Devyns? Maybe?
If you cant picture it this is what it looked like.

Was it Colbys and Devyns? Maybe?If you cant picture it this is what it looked like

Even though the candels had been blown out,it was still quite sketchy to be there. Having explored the rest of the asylum i decide to ride my penny board home.Its was getting dark and i was getting a bit lost.I wanted to phone Saffron but she was alseep (an my phone was dead), it was currently 9:00pm all the dorms will be lights out.

I wanted to phone Saffron but she was alseep (an my phone was dead), it was currently 9:00pm all the dorms will be lights out

This was show dark it was.I was getting a bit worried and freaked out when i thought i heard footsteps but it was a cat in the dumpster bin.All of a sudden a car pulled up infront of me....