Be My Lover // Slow An' Easy

It had been three weeks of living with the Crüe, and things were alright. I couldn't exactly go back to Tommy's parent's house after Kelly disappeared; when they found out that I had basically run away, we got into a bit of an argument- which was understandable. There was no bad blood, but I couldn't bring myself to bother them by staying. Granted, Vince still wouldn't leave me alone, but that was the worst of anything else that was going on. I was better at tuning it out, but lately he had gotten graphic with his... 'wishes.'

"I just wanna lick you from your lips to your... hips," Vince purred, trying to tuck my hair behind my ear.

"You're so disgusting!" I grumbled as I swatted his hand and leaned away.

"How? I'm just offering the best sex you will ever have."

I fake gagged. That was not my plan- ever. I would never have sex with Vince. I had seen the women that he had had sex with; he had a thing for busty blonde babes that were into absolutely anything, and I was not that girl. His girls were experimental and kinky, and I was a freshly seventeen year old virgin that was afraid of practically everything.

"Oh come on, Sadie. You might like it," he said cockily.

"Don't be an ass Vince; I'm not really into chicks, so keep dreaming."

Burn on my part.

He really was driving me crazy; it was like he was around every corner these days. He enjoyed antagonizing me, so he did it constantly, and he did it well.

Yes, he desperately wanted in my pants, but luckily for me he wasn't being physical about it. He was all talk, until now; my underwear had started to go missing.

He was the only one that was weird enough to steal my panties; Mick lived somewhere else with his girl, Tommy was like my big brother and Nikki didn't seem like he had any reason to take my undies- women threw theirs at him. Vince was my only valid candidate, as he was a bit of a freak.

"By the way, have you been stealing my panties?" I asked him as I walked to Nikki's room.

"No, I think Nikki has," he replied nonchalantly.

"Really? Do you expect me to believe that?"

"Yup."

"Why?" I asked, turning around to look at him.

"Because it's the truth. Next time you walk past Licorice Pizza, look in the window. We have a nice little set up."

"Yeah, right. Sure thing, Vince," I replied, sarcasm dripping from every word.

I rolled my eyes and closed Nikki's door behind me. It was just me and Vince; Nikki and Tommy were out putting up flyers- "Mötley Crüe live at the Whiskey A Go Go." They probably wouldn't be back for a few more hours...

I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of Vince scrounging around in the other room. He had been searching for his Sticky Fingers record all morning without any success. I had tried to help him, but he kept getting angry, saying that he would find it himself. "Only I would know where it is!" Considering that the apartment was a complete disaster already (more like a bomb went off), I wouldn't have been surprised if he never did find it.

When I started staying with them, I made them clean the bathroom and the balcony. I pointed out that they would probably get sick and die from the amount of garbage everywhere, meaning they would never live to make it big. Sure, there were still roaches in the oven, burns in the carpet, and piles of clothes and crap everywhere, but at least now I didn't have to worry about stepping on another girl's tampons in the shower or rats eating garbage and shitting on the balcony.