Prince Charming

Smut Warning!

"So, what are you doin' here, Miss Los Angeles?" he asked once we sat down at a booth.

I thought for a moment and answered, "I'm taking a well deserved vacation."

"Oh, yeah? What are you vacationing from?"

"Hard to say... everything started turning into a three ring circus, except there were fifty rings and they were all on fire; I couldn't keep up anymore."

"Sometimes a break from your troubles is the best medicine you can get. An' some absinthe might help," he playfully suggested.

"I don't know if I'll make it back to my hotel if I drink absinthe," I said with a laugh. "But I needed this trip."

"Well, I could carry you home."

"Hmm... that would be a good way to get your shirt back at the end of the night," I teased. 

"That is true! But it looks much better on you; keep it."

"Are you sure?" I smirked, formulating a plan in the dirtier corners of my mind.

"Absolutely. Although, I wouldn't mind takin' it off you later," he added, innocently sipping his whiskey.

I was slightly surprised that he beat me to the punch, but glad that I didn't have to be the one to suggest it.

"Well, in that case... where is the absinthe, Prince Charming?"

"You're jokin'?"

"Not at all. I think that's a wonderful idea, actually."

"Alrigh' then. I guess we should get to know each other a little bit tonight, eh?"

"I would like that. After all, you are my first friend in a new place."

His bright blue eyes lit up and he smiled widely. The nicest thing about his smile was that it wasn't coming off as cocky or arrogant at all, no matter what he was smiling about; he was extremely sweet and very charming. He had a different sweetness to him-  maybe a sort of tenderness, but I couldn't be sure of that yet.

"I'll go order us the Green Fairy," he said. " I'll be right back. Don't you go anywhere," he added, sliding out of the booth, tapping the table and winking at me before he headed to the bar.

Although he was charming and wonderful, he was still a rock star, and I had to remember that. It's easy to fall for them; they're sexy, charismatic, and wild, but their charms aren't always what they seem... but something in his eyes was different. 

He returned a few minutes later, still bearing a wide grin.

"They have to set it up at the bar for us, so there's a bit o' a seating change."

"That's fine with me!"

°°°°°°

After we had had our absinthe, and maybe a little too much of it, we ordered more whiskey and moved back to our booth spot.

"I'll have to take you to meet my band mates tomorrow, if you're interested. They're fun guys."

"That would be fun. I'm all about making new friends," I half joked.

"Well, then it's settled! You're meetin' the boys tomorrow. Now... Would it be too forward for me to say that I would love to take your clothes off?" he asked, taking another sip of his new glass of whiskey.

"Nope; you already have, and I agreed to it," I reminded, sliding my hand into his lap.

"Mmm, I almost forgot... I jus' like asking you. Every time I hear you say 'yes' it's that much better. Oh, my god, and if you keep doing that, I'll have you screaming it on top of this table," he warned, doing his best to keep his cool as I teased him through his pants.