The Beginning Of Mischeif

(This is gonna be a somewhat long chapter,  just a tiny warning,  hope you enjoy my bread slices!!!! -FemaleSealand)

Gregg stared at the short skeleton in shock but then had a wide smile painted on his fluffy fur and spoke, "WOW DUDES,  YOU GUYS ARE COOLER CLOSE-UP!!!" Mae covered her ears,  as Bea groaned in annoyance,  and Angus smiled a bit at his lover's personality. The skeleton had a chill,  but welcoming smile and began to talk in a smooth,  deep voice.  "Thanks for the warm welcome, the name is Sans, this lovable giant is my bro,  Papyrus,  and this mischievous and adorable kid over here,  is my adopted kid, her name is Frisk." As Sans listed the trio's names,  he pointed to each person- or um... skeleton and human. Mae smiled as she rested against her bat slightly,  her tail waving around in the air behind her. "You guys seem cool,  wanna hang?" Mae had a smirk,  a smirk that anybody would know if they hung out with her for a minute. A smirk,  showing her razor sharp cat teeth,  the smile showed mischief, that grin just plain meant crimes. Bea started to  speak,  but got interrupted by the midnight blue cat.  "Hey eyeless female kid,  want to go jump on power lines?" Frisk looked at Mae blankly for a long awkward few seconds,  then smiled and nodded.  Mae stood up straight and then walked over to Frisk,  and kneeled by the young girl.  "I won't let you get hurt,  don't worry. " Mae smiled gently,  and ruffled the girl's hair.  Bea sighs and stuck a cigarette in her mouth,  as Angus shook his head slightly in a disapproving manor,  Gregg jumped in excitement and his fox tail began to wag fast in happiness and enthusiasm. Before Sans,  Papyrus, Bea, or Angus could make any move to stop this mayhem before it was caused,  Frisk was picked up by Gregg and was placed on his shoulders and ran out of the 'Snack Falcon' alongside Mae. Sans chuckled nervously as Papyrus's scared 'nyeh's' rang throughout the small store. Angus shook his head and Bea face- palmed in disapproval.

(Thanks for reading broskies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter,  and if you want to edit my book, talk to me about it first,  please don't steal my content,  and if your wanting or willing to send any suggestions, or ideas for this book,  you may directly message me and talk to me about it, anyhow, peace out my bro's! -Female Sealand)

(Word count: 421 words)