2. Mystery Boy

We hadn't even seen mystery boys face and already Mia and Katie were practically drooling. It's been half an hour and we still don't know what he looked like. He could be missing an eye or half of his nose. Maybe one of his eyebrows was missing, you never know.

Seeing as he and his parents hadn't spotted us, we slowly and soundlessly opened the two side windows. Mia was hanging out the right one while Katie was dangling out the left. Fortunately, being the sane one, I was safely sitting on my bed. Facing the large middle window that didn't open and lessening my chances of self harm.

"If you guys fall, I swear to god I will lock both your flat asses out on the roof and laugh," my horribly concealed grin coming out as I spoke.

"Alexis Henderson. Don't you dar-"

"ALEXIS WE'RE HOME."

My little sisters high pitched squeak, and my mum's footsteps walking up the stairs caught both Katie and Mia off guard. Quickly scrabbling to get back inside, somehow they both managed to lose their footing and tumble onto the room. The loud bang caused mystery boy to FINALLY turn around, but I wasn't so focused on that as I was on locking both the windows with lighting speed. My mum didn't even bother coming into my room, just walked past shaking her head but with a smile on her lips.

"ALEXIS OPEN THE WINDOWS!"

" YOU BITCH OPEN UP!"

Their muffled pleads did nothing but widen my already full blown smile. I confidently strode up to the window but my eyes involuntarily looked past them and landed on the smirking boy behind them.

Leaning against the truck, paying full attention to the scene going on right in front of me, was the most gorgeous boy I had ever seen. Strong solid jawline, high defined cheek bones, and toned abs that lead to prominent V. His muscular arms were crossed against his chest but, as if he has somehow sensed my openly checking him out, our eyes met. His smirk only grew as he slowly raised his hand in a confident wave. Oh god. Thankfully I had snapped out of my daze in time to shoot him the finger, no chance was I waving back and the finger was just a reflex. Whoops.

I'm sure my face looked like a tomato because at the sight of me, my friends stopped banging on the window and turned to face the street. At their sudden distraction I hurriedly opened the windows and crawled around my bed, out of view. Hearing the lock click they turned back around and quickly joined me in my hiding spot.

"What are we going to do!" Katie whisper yelled.

"You don't need to whisper, it's not like he can here us," Mia replied before she turned to me, "Although he can probably still see Alexis's bright red face. Is that the same shade as the stop lights?"

I forcefully shoved over her laughing figure as I felt my blush deepen.

We stayed hidden for around 20 minutes, only moving from our spot when Katie had to pee. As she crawled back over to us she bravely peeked out the window, soon letting out a relieved breathe.

"He's gone, it's safe to come out."