Moms against gaming

B4 this chapter starts, Mom's against gaming (look it up, its hilarious, because they're serious!! just look!!)

I'm almost certain they're serious, so I have made this chapter.

---

A knock was heard at the door

"SOMEONE GET THE DOOR!" Ally screamed

  The lodge door broke down. 

"I MEANT OPEN IT!" Ally scowled from her room

Alarms started to go off, waking Ally and the rest of the assassins + Cheese (She was locked in her room) and they all gathered in front of the tv, where Jacob had fallen asleep last night cuddled up in a blanket burrito. 

"So, why are the alarms going off?" Arno said as he finished up drawing pimples onto Jacob's face with a red marker.

"Fred?" Ally asked, Fred the robot penguin dropped his brand new M2 Browning machine gun and rushed over.

"Yes, Lord Poptart?" He asked

Ally sighed in frustration, "I said call me Ally, or Lord POTATO." 

"Sorry, Lord pop tart" He apologized

Ally raised her fist until Altair caught it, "It's only going to fuck up more if you punch it."

Ally grunted and crossed her arms, giving the robot death glares.

"Fred, replay the security cameras," Ezio commanded

Fred paused for a moment, before showing a screen.

Haytham and Ziio were making out. straight up. "EW!" Connor spat, covering his eyes.

"Its not disgusting when I do it?" Aveline added

Connor froze with a blush as Ezio giggled at him, Before Edward jumped on his back, "Hey Ezio!! How are you, m8!" Ezio screamed and ran away at the sudden attack.

As we watched Haytham and Ziio wrap it up, once they left, a bunch of mothers and one dad broke down the door. Invading the place and smashing a lot of shit

 And as we watched it, the angry mothers (and dad) stomped down the stairs, throwing more shit around.

"oi! whats going on here?" Ally scowled

" We are a group of Moms (and Dads) opposed to the sale and distribution of violent video games and will use all means to stop it!" 

"I don't get half the words she just used" Edward mumbled

Ezio sighed, patting Edward's back, "You wouldn't get it." 

"So you're shutting down all the video games?" Ally asked confused

"YEAH!" They yelled

"And are we the first people you protested against?" Ally asked

They looked at each other, "No... not exactly... You're our second!" 

Ally sighed, "And the first?" 

"WE DEMANDED EA STOP MAKING MASS EFFECT!" 

"How on earth did you make them stop eating the player's money off of that game!?" 

"We were going to smash stuff, but they told us if we paid for DLCs that they would stop." They answered proudly

Ally sighed, "Why are you so stupid?" 

"We are not! we are getting rid of all these violent games! like pokemon go!" They shouted, piercing Altair's usually quiet ears, but compared to Edward, everyone screamed like that.

Jacob mumbled, starting to wake up.

"Finally got up?" Arno giggled, looking at his face where he drew a mustache and everything

Jacob mumbled a bit, "Honestly I have no need for life" he grumbled

Arno sighed, "Look in the mirror, dumbass"

He looked over at the mirror and just shrugged, "And?"

"FUCK YOU, I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON THAT!" Arno raged, throwing the closest thing at the group of angry parents.

"This is what we meant by gaming is making kids violent!" a mother from the moms against gaming mob protested.

"Violent and dumb!" Jacob added, falling back asleep almost immediately.

"WHAT HE SAID!" The mother repeated

Ezio nervously chuckled, "Jacob. not helping."

"WE ARE NOT LEAVING, UNTIL ASSASSINS CREED IS DEAD." The moms against gaming yelled

There was a rattle from underneath the staircase, where Cheese was locked up in her room.

"Don't you fucking dare." Ezio eyed down Edward who was smirking.

Edward sprinted to the door, "Too late!" he yelled, recklessly opening the door, Cheese was released.

"THE KRAKEN HAS BEEN RELEASED!" Cheese screamed, running into the crowd, Everyone scattered, even the assassins.

---

*gurgle* 

IM DED, THIS TOOK ME 3 DAYS TO WRITE (half of it cuz I was lazy)