Chapter 6

Marinette got zero sleep, when she woke up it was already 6:35. Her stomach had woken her up with it's constant growling for food. When she walked down to the kitchen her Father greeted her.

"How's my little princess?" He asked with a sympathetic smile.

"I'm fine dad, and I thought I told you to stop calling me princess." Marinette grumbled with a slight giggle.

"Hey there, Princess, seems like I've caught you." Chat Noir's voice echoed through her mind, but she couldn't pinpoint where she heard it from. 

She felt herself puzzled and didn't hear her father call out to her.

Marinette's father grabbed Marinette's shoulder, "You okay honey?" He asked, Marinette shook herself out of it.

"Yeah. . ." Marinette trailed off trying to think back of what happened last night.

"Papa, what did I do last night?" Marinette asked.

Marinette's father shrugged, "You really just studied and when your mom and I came back you were already asleep."

Marinette knew that wasn't right, she must of done something, she remembered texting someone last night. She looked at her phone that was rested in her hand and opened messages.

Marinette read through all Alya's messages, and knew she must of replied no at some point, but at the very end of the texts she saw her reply, her eyes widened. I went to a party, and on a School NIGHT!? Marinette panicked as she stared at her text.

Marinette's heart sunk as she then remembered her wearing Alya's outfit she had given her and getting in Nino's car.

Marinette slowly looked from her phone as she shut it off, she then remembered that there was once a red solo cup in her hand. No, I wouldn't have drunk from a cup full of alcohol. . . No, I wouldn't have. Not in a million years! Marinette debated in her head. But then again it would explain why I threw up in class this morning, and feel like crap. . . Marinette began to think she just had one cup and that she was just a lightweight, nothing more, that was all, I just couldn't hold my liquor is all. Marinette knew she was just deluding herself but she had no choice, she didn't want to remember last night at all, and if tried she would probably just want to hear the PG-version from Alya, so she texted her.

Marinette, 6;49 pm

"Hey, umm i remember that i went with u 2 a party last night, can we, talk?"

Marinette waited for a reply, for a minute till Alya texted back.

Alya, 6:50 pm

"At the front."

Marinette ran outside the door almost immediately, but remembered her purse, she went up to her room in a flash, grabbed her satchel where Tikki hid and went to Alya outside, waving a quick goodbye to her dad.

She looked around and saw Alya walking up to her.

"Hey, Girl, how are you feeling?" Alya asked.

Marinette looked at her, her eyes like lightning striking the ground.

"I'm fine, just tell me what happened last night." Marinette sighed.

Alay fiddled with her hands trying to figure out where to start, "We- well, let's first go somewhere more private to talk." Alya turned and began to walk away from the Bakery, Marinette followed her pursuit. As they walked into the darkness of the night, only the city lights outlining their shadows, little did they know a pair of eyes followed them.

Marinette waited patiently for ALya to finally stop and talk to her. Which was a pretty long time as they then sat on a bench overlooking a small ravine.