Chapter 2: Gaming / Youtube & Chill

(Dashie's POV)
"Omg I'm finally gonna get a girl. ~Dashie

(Dashie arrives home and runs for a small suitcase because he was gonna bring some games, consoles, and remote controls. Meanwhile while your at home getting set.)
(Your POV)

*says to self*
"Omg I can't believe I'm having Dashie come to my house.... And spending a night....😍~ You

"Im gonna need to get some chips out, chip dip, and some nice dinner. ~ You

(Just then you grab some Doritos cool ranch and nacho cheese then some potato chips. Then you put them on the counter and take out some onion dip and chilli con queso and put them next to the chips on your counter. You go to your cabinet and take out pasta shells and some Alfredo sauce then you go to your freezer and take out some chicken then broccoli from your refrigerator as you start making dinner and for dessert you have ice cream and some cake.)

(Meanwhile at Dashies)
(No ones POV)

(Dashie changed into what is on the book cover.)
"I can't believe she saw me with no hat and still knows me... ~ Dashie

"Well... I will bring some clothes and take a shower there. ~ Dashie

(Just then Dashie grabs a empty gym bag and puts his clothes in it)

"Ok I'm ready. ~ Dashie

(Dashie grabs the case filled with games and systems and puts them in the back seat and gets his bag of clothes and puts them in the passenger seat. Then leaves to your house.)

(Back at your house)

(You just finished making dinner and getting changed into something nice clothes and then you hear a knock at the door.)

(Your wearing this)

(Your wearing this)

"*opens the door as you look stunned and shocked* Hey.....Dashie. You look so handsome. ~ You

"*smiles and chuckles* Nah I don't. But you look so stunning mami. ~ Dashie

"*blushes* Thanks Dash. Come in. ~ You

(He comes in and you lead him to your room as he puts his bag of clothes in your room and takes his big brief case with him and opens it on your couch as he takes out a ps4 2 remotes and a bunch of games.)

"Damn Dash, you came prepared. ~ You

"What could I say mami I'm a gamer. ~ Dashie