SYNOPSIS

Synopsis 

Marriage, Men, and Family. Could all three be discussed in one sitting? It was just one cozy night where the pages started to turn, but not in the way I wanted. Like any other novel, everything was fast-paced. Even I had no control over the turn of events. I was lost in reverie as I found my haven, him. Easy as the task to be my boyfriend is, the chain of the past was now slowly shattering. Who would've thought that a simple rebellious act would reveal the mask they made me wear? All because I hired a boyfriend to stop a wedding— my wedding. I hired someone to be my boyfriend, but instead of fulfilling the role, he uncovered the persona hiding within me. 

I am Jillian Monroe, and the man who freed me is Steven Parker, my boyfriend for hire. I am his girlfriend, the only woman who can hire him. 

           B O Y F R I E N D  F O R  H I R E     
      by: LilianPersephone_
Written in TAGLISH

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and events produced by my imagination, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to a person living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the permission of the Author. 

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.
©LilianPersephone_
All rights reserved 2022