BOYFRIEND FOR HIRE

P R O L O G U E 

Elegant dresses. An almost goddess look. Shining heels.

Two families. Two businessmen.

One boy and one girl.

Both has a pursed lip and piercing look.

One with a menacing smile. All that was ever tainted on her face was a look of a devil.

"Jillian, sweetie. This is Rain Fuentes, the son of our trusted business partners." She introduced me to him.

The guy, Rain, opted for a handshake, not knowing that the second we touch our hands, was the moment they tied the knot.

"And the one you're going to marry," Both of our hands fell immediately.

The knot of our marriage.

At that moment, I know I have to run.

And I did.

Snapping back in the present, I used my strength to kick my heels, like any other princess running away from a party with a curfew at twelve.

However, this said to be princess is different. I ain't one, but a goddess running away from bandits who sold me to a pirate. 

I found myself in a street full of dim lights and a calming silence. But behind the silence is a guy beaten up around the corner of a long narrow alley.

"Hoy!" I called for their attention.

They all turned to me like a page of a book where it all began in the first chapter before one.

"Takbo, may tao. Bilis!" One by one, they vanished.

Lumapit ako sa lalaking natatakpan ng buhok ang mukha. But even without a clear sight of his face, I can clearly see his appearance damped with bruises and sweat.

He's breathing heavily as he looked up to see me, "Who are you, lady in a silver dress?"

The darkness surrounding the alley didn't stop me to lock my gaze with his enticing eyes.

I sneered at the sight of him, quite baffled by the recklessness I did a while ago.

"Your savior, jerk with broken glasses." I whispered before crouching.

Why did you let them touch you, my subject?

-  - 𓆩♡𓆪 - -

Prologue done!

Fact:

Boyfriend for hire is inspired from different stories and different authors. 2018 ko 'to sinimulan at 2019 ko natapos. I didn't bother to edit this book before since okay naman ako sa takbo ng kwento. But then, noong binasa ko 'to hindi ako satisfied. Masyadong jeje kaya ilang beses ko na inedit ang BFH. Nilipat ko rin sa good novel pero wala pa rin. So this is the new version of BFH as of October 2022.

Note:

Please comment your thoughts about the story para ma-improve ko pa. I used to have active readers before pero sa tagal kong hindi nag-uupdate malamang hindi na nila naaalala 'to.

So this message is directed to my new readers. I hope we can interact on the comment section. Thank you!

Thank you sa mga silent readers and sa mga nag-aadd nito sa reading list. If you want to be updated, follow me para manotify kayo pag nag-post ako.

Hope you enjoy reading!

©LilianPersephone_