MT chapter: 12

Medieval Timeline: Taehyung's POV

By the time the sun started to set and the blues and blacks of the night crept in the sky, our ship made it's way to the port. The ship came to a halt causing all of us to lurch forward at the sudden stop.

Men from below quickly tied the ship's rope around the stake to keep the ship at the bay.

It was a while before the ship's swaying slowed down to a mere cradle before we were allowed to come out.

I stepped out with Jungkook, who was closely followed by Jin hyung who looked as if he would kiss the ground.

We both chuckled and waited patiently a distance away from Yoongi who was speaking to someone.

I turned to the side to whisper something to Jungkook. Surprisingly Jin hyung wasn't behind him. In fact he wasn't in sight at all.

Where did he go?

Not that I am complaining at least I get to talk to Jungkook properly.

"Hello Jagi, it has been quite sometime since I have been able to talk to you, much less kiss you."

I said smirking.

He frowned and pulled me towards him.

"Idiot, Jin hyung will hear us and we will surely be done for."

"Well he is not here. I would have taken the risk to do so much more than just talk to you, but knowing that if Jin hyung catches us, our families would find our bodies on the doorstep."

I noticed Jungkook's ears turn a light pink.

Before I could say anything else, Yoongi called us to him. He was still talking to the man as we approached him.

We bowed to the man in respect, a little surprised that he was Korean.

"Hello."

Jungkook and I greeted in unison.

"Hello, I will be accompanying you all through your trip here in Europe."

"Excuse me, what is your good name, sir?"

Jungkook asked.

"Namjoon."

The tall man replied, smiling and revealing dimples on both of his cheeks.

Jungkook froze for a second before I stepped in and introduced both of us.

"My name is Taehyung and this is Jungkook."

I bowed once again.

Namjoon chuckled.

"Jungkook, I recall that your father had sent me a message that I was to help you around Europe with communications and transactions."

Yoongi cleared his throat.

"Actually I am the one here for the transactions you are just here to help us communicate during the negotiation process, that is if there is one."

"Yes, I meant that."

"Jungkook, Taehyung, go and order the workers to start unloading our luggage and theirs as well. Oh and fetch Jin hyung, meet us here later."

Namjoon's eyes widened a bit but later resumed his professional aura and business like tone.

"My employees will assist you with that."

Jungkook and I climbed back onboard to all the workers who awaited our next orders.

"I need to find Jin hyung."