Chapter 2

Tyler's tongue massages yours as his hand runs through your hair. He grips the back of your head and tugs on your hair lightly. You let out a muffled groan. Tyler pulls away from you practically panting.

"I think I found your sweet spot," he growls.

You pull him back towards you, but he resists.

"(Y/N), are you a freak?" he says with a mischievous grin.

You let out a loud laugh. You wouldn't necessarily call yourself a freak, but you were known to like it a little rough every once in a while. You knew that Tyler was dominant just based on overhearing him talk about his sexual encounters, and you could also simply tell based on his personality. You've known for a while that you would be the perfect match sexually.

You grind your hips up to match his - trying to distract him from talking and get him back to kissing you. Tyler plants a hand on your hip bone and pushes you down into the couch.

"Hey now, what's got you all riled up?"

You pout, and he kisses your lower lip. He goes back in and bites it gently, slowly tugging on it with his teeth. He breaks away from your mouth and moves over to your ear. His tongue finds your earlobe and he starts to suck. You can't help but gasp a little bit as he flicks your earlobe with his tongue.

"Do you know how long I've been dying to do this?" he mutters in your ear. You don't respond, but you continue to grind against him. "From the second I saw you at that bar, I wanted to make you mine," he says making his way back to your mouth - his tongue quickly finding yours.

Tyler's massive hand trails up your stomach, and he slowly starts to massage your chest through your bra. He pulls the cup down and gently pinches your nipple in between his fingers. You pull on the hem of your sweatshirt and start to lift it above your head. He helps you get out of the bulky Dallas Stars hoodie that he gave you one year for Christmas. You reach behind your back and unclasp your bra, slipping your arms out, revealing your breasts. You don't want anything getting in the way of your fun.

Tyler pulls on your hips and lowers your body so that you are horizontal on the couch. His large hand grips your breast and he lays his tongue flat on your nipple. The warmth of his mouth feels amazing, and he begins to swirl his tongue around your hard nipple. He starts giving you little kisses down your chest - trailing his way down your stomach. His hands move towards the waistband of your leggings, and just as he starts to pull them down he stops himself. You let out an involuntary whimper wanting him to continue. You lift your head up and look down at him, and he grins at you.

"Just relax, okay? Put your head back down," he says calmly.

You listen to him and lower back onto the couch. You stare at the ceiling, and you feel his fingers slowly exploring your lower half. He begins to kiss you through your pants, and you moan again.

He laughs, "You are so much fun to tease." He slips his fingers under your leggings and pulls them down. You are so happy you wore a cute pair of panties. A purple and pink floral print that transitions to a lace detailing and a full lace bottom. Tyler stops abruptly and looks to his left. You reach for his face, but then you hear what stopped him dead in his tracks. A knock at the door.

Tyler sits back on his heels and looks down at you confused. You can see his phone sitting on the coffee table, and it's vibrating all over the place. Just as he goes to pick the phone up, you see that it is his good friend and teammate, Jamie Benn.

"Hello?" Tyler says with total control of his voice. "Dude, are you okay?" he says as he stands up. "Wait, you are here right now? Okay, okay, just give us a second."

Tyler groans and throws his head back. You grab your leggings and pull them on as fast as you can. You look down and see that Tyler was getting pretty excited, and it was obvious through his shorts.

You hand him your bra. "Go put this in my room, and you might want to hide this," you say brushing against his bulge. Tyler groans again. He kisses you hard on the mouth and quickly snatches your bra out of your hand. You slip on your hoodie, comb your fingers through your hair, and rush to answer the door.

Jamie is standing there looking absolutely defeated.

"Hey, (Y/N). I'm sorry to drop in like this. I just got in a huge fight with my girl."

"Don't be sorry! Come in," you motion for him to enter and he stops to give you a brief hug.

Tyler comes around the corner with a t-shirt on. He glances at you quickly, but keeps his composure by slapping Jamie on the back. He guides him towards the couch, and you take Jamie's bag from his hand. You head towards the guest room to drop off his things. When you turn the light on, you find Tyler's bag sitting on the bed. You can't help but smile at his clever idea, and you take the bag and bring it back to your room.

When you go back into the living room, they are sitting there in silence.

"Ty, I put your bag in my room. Jamie you can stay in the guest room tonight."

"Oh, you didn't have to do that. I can just sleep on the couch. It's not a big deal," he says.

"You are not sleeping on the couch. Tyler can just stay with me," you reply.

Jamie glances at Tyler, and he nods his head approvingly.

He sighs as he flops back onto the couch. "I really appreciate it. I hope I didn't interrupt you guys. What were you up to?"

"We were actually getting ready to go to sleep, but we can stay up for a bit and hang out with you," you say.

"Honestly, I don't really feel up to it. Do you care if I head in the room now?" Jamie asks.

"Of course not. Just let us know if you need anything," you say rubbing his back. Tyler slaps him on the back again, and Jamie sullenly walks to the guest room.

Tyler smiles at you, and you widen your eyes and shrug your shoulders. He approaches you and presses his body up against yours. You keep your arms down at your side and he squeezes you tight.

"Now where were we?" he says with a smirk as he kisses your neck.

"Ty! Not while Jamie is here and super upset."

"I know, I know. But I've waited so long, and for the first time ever we are on the same page," he whines.

"You can wait a little longer," you say planting a kiss on his cheek. You walk towards the bedroom and leave Tyler behind you.