Chapter 3

You walk into the bedroom and turn down the covers. You toss the extra pillows onto the floor and slip out of your leggings. You sense Tyler walk into the room, and you turn to smile at him. He pulls his t-shirt over his head and scratches at his stomach leaving three red marks behind. He yanks down his gym shorts, and underneath he is wearing a pair of navy blue briefs. It is pretty obvious that he is still excited from earlier. He glances down, but then he slips under the covers, puts his phone on the nightstand, and watches as you finish undressing. You grab at the hem of your sweatshirt, and pull it over your head turning your back towards Tyler.

"Hey," Tyler says softly.

You stand at your open dresser with one of the drawers wide open. You look over your shoulder at Tyler, and he motions for you to come to bed. You pick out a tank top and start to walk towards the bed.

"How about you forget the shirt, and just get into bed with me?" Tyler says with his arm propping up his head.

"I really don't think we should be doing anything with Jamie right next door," you murmur. Your hands covering your chest slightly.

Tyler raises his hands in the air. "I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with. I just want to enjoy your company."

You toss the tank top back towards the dresser and saunter over to the bed. You slide under the covers and Tyler's hand immediately reaches across your body. It's not an overly sexual maneuver, but it's comforting and warm. You look up at Tyler and he gives you a sweet and tender kiss.

"Can I say something weird?" he mutters.

You nod towards him encouraging him to continue. His hand rubs back and forth on your stomach.

"I know that I have a bad reputation for being a bit of a playboy, but I've liked you from the moment that we met. I will admit that I was originally interested in getting in your pants, and I would still love nothing more than to do that." You toss your head back laughing. "But that's not all I'm interested in, and I just wanted you to know that."

You lean forward and give Tyler a kiss on the cheek, and then you change your mind and go for the lips. He deserves a real kiss after that.

"You are one of my closest friends, and I don't want anything to change that. Let's just have some fun and see where it goes, okay?" you say placing your hand on his side.

Tyler nods in agreement and then moves in to kiss you again. This kiss is hard and full of passion. His hand grazes your nipple, and he sinks his tongue into your mouth. He lowers his hand to your pelvis, and he slowly slips his hand under your panties. He presses his palm against you and the pressure feels amazing against your clit. He slips his finger down your opening, and you can tell you are soaking wet. You moan quietly against his mouth, and he removes his hand from your panties.

"I'm sorry; I got a little carried away," he says sheepishly.

"That's okay," you say breathing heavily with your hand covering your eyes. Tyler pulls your hand away from your face, and you open your eyes. He has a mischievous grin on his face and you can tell he is doing everything he can to stop himself from laughing.

"You are such a jerk," you whine rolling over so that you are facing the opposite direction.

"I'm sorry. I'll stop," he says hugging you and dispersing kisses all over your bare back.

You decide to get a little payback, so you roll back over to face him. You straddle his hips and put your finger up against his lips to remind him to stay quiet. You shimmy your way down his body and stop when you get to his hips. You rub his bulge through his briefs; first slowly and then with a steady rhythm. You slip the waistband of his briefs down, and his perfect cock springs out. It takes you a minute to gather your composure, but this is about getting back at Tyler, so you play it cool and dip your head down. You look up at Tyler through your lashes from down below, and he throws his head back and groans. You give him one long lick from the base of his cock to the head, swirl your tongue around, and then pull up his briefs. The pure look of shock on his face is priceless.

"There we go. I think that should make us even," you say patting him on the stomach.

Tyler rolls over into the fetal position and kicks his legs back and forth.

"Okay, I probably deserved that, but that was also the meanest thing anyone has ever done to me," he whines.

You lean over and kiss Tyler on his shoulder. He sits up to face you, and he grabs you by the shoulders.

"Can I kick Jamie out? I need you," he says with mock seriousness.

"Yes, kick your best friend out when he is having a shit day. Anything to get laid," you mutter rolling your eyes. Tyler flops back onto the bed staring wide eyed at the ceiling.

"If you stay quiet, I suppose I can help you out," you say slowly rubbing your fingers up his leg.

"But I want more. I wanna go down on you. I want to fuck you from behind. I want to pull your hair and have you scream my name."

You can feel the heat rise to your cheeks, and his words send a chill down your spine. You want all of those things too, but right now you are restricted. You picture Tyler on top of you pinning your hands down, sucking on your breasts. You picture riding his face and screaming in pleasure. Yes, you want it all.

You snap out of your daydream and tap his knee, "The second he leaves, I'm all yours. We have to wait because I am way too loud to contain. But let me help you out, please."

Tyler smiles. His cheeks have a faint hint of red to them. You can't tell if he is just overheating from being so turned on, or if he is getting bashful. You slip your hands underneath him and pull down his briefs.