irl

V's POV 💕

"Maddie I'm so nervous"

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Because I've never met Finn"

"Why is it such a big deal? You don't like him do you?"

"Pssshhhh no"

"You're such a little liar, you like Finn!!!"

"Ooohhhhh" Luna chimes in from the other room

"Guys if she says she doesn't like him then she doesn't, just stop" Weston added

"Thank you Weston"

"Alright losers lets get in the car, we have to go pick up Veronica's mans" Luna stated

"He's not my mans!!"

We got into Luna's car to go and pick up Finn, Jack, and Jaeden. My stomach had endless butterflies, because in all seriousness I do like Finn. But what if he is a different guy in person than he is online.

We pulled into the parking lot, and walked into the airport to wait for Finn. He told us to wait by Gate 27, because that's where he is getting off the plane.

My stomach tied into a million knots as I patiently waited for Finn and the others. All of a sudden I saw Finn and his mop hair walk out of the gate. Jaeden and Jack trailed behind while they were arguing about something.

"Finn!!!" I yelled

Finn immediately looked up and smiled at me, I ran and gave him a huge hug. He smelled like a mix of pine trees and coconuts (ha ironic).

"And you are trying to tell me they don't like each other" Jaeden said while slapping Jack

"I swear, Finn said they're just friends" Jack snapped back

"Sure Jan" Jaeden said while rolling his eyes

"Hi I'm Jack"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Veronica but you can call me V if you want"

"I'm Jaeden, it's nice to meet the girl Finn never shuts up about"

I blushed and Finn smacked Jaeden on his head before he blushed too.

"I think we should go back to my house now"

"Does Luna have enough room for us?" Finn asked

"Yeah She has enough room"

"Cool"

It was so awkward with Finn and I at first but we were slowly warming up to each other.