irl

Finn's POV

I was so excited to finally see Veronica again, she has been gone for 3 weeks in the Bahamas. I was finally going to ask her to be my girlfriend, let's just say I was super nervous that she would say no. I had a plan, I was going to take her to a greenhouse because she absolutely loves flowers. I was going to ask her there and let her pick out some flowers.

I've thought Veronica was absolutely perfect since I met her and there is no one else I would like to be with.

"Hey so I have a surprise for you"

"What is it?"

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise silly"

"Okay I trust you"she said hesitantly

We got into the Uber that was waiting outside of the airport, we were going to drop her bags off first. Then I was going to walk her to the greenhouse and surprise her.

~time skip

"So Finn can you tell me where we are going now?"

"Nope, you'll see when you get there"

"I'm going to blindfold you now"

I put a bandanna over V's eyes so I could lead her to the greenhouse without her figuring about where we were going.

"I swear wolfhard if you're plotting to kill me or something"

"I'm not, unless you ruin the surprise then I'll think about it"

We finally arrived at the greenhouse and Veronica still had absolutely no idea where we were.

"Okay take off the blindfold"

"Oh my gosh Finn!!"

"I would like to ask you something V"

"What is it?"

"Would you um... like to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I would"

"Yay!! Pick out any flowers you want"

"Really?"

"Of course"

"Yay!!"

I watched my girlfriend go off to various parts of the greenhouse looking at the flowers that were pretty but could never compare to her beauty. Man I loved that word girlfriend, I knew that she was mine.