A new bond

Third Person POV

Rain splashed against the face of one young teen as he walked to his makeshift home. The skies resembled his emotions and the rumble above showed his anger just itching to be released. He passed many civilians rushing to find cover of their own, while he, Daniel Fenton, slowly walked to his make shift home. Many passed him but no one gave a glance to the boy in ripped clothes, but if one were to look at the boy they would see not only a dull blue eyes and long black hair, but a broken soul beyond repair. 

The boy made a slow but sloppy turn into an ally way as if he was struggling to stay focused. A few blocks away lay his home. Well, it's not his, but close enough. 

His "home" consisted of broken windows covered in plastic, nails sticking out from the walls, door hinges missing giving the door an old rotten look, and paint crusted and chipping. Luckily, no one would expect someone to live in such a place, hence why Danny chose it.

The boy walked up to the swinging door and pushed it open with a long high pitch squeak. Once in the boy looked around for any intruders, finding none he trudged on. Walking up the steps to his claimed room he finds a mattress, a rotten table with a few wallets and jewelry on top. As well as a few failed electronic devises he tried to create. 

The boy plopped down on the mattress and unloaded his pockets. He found his days achievements. Two wallets and fancy diamond necklace; however, it ain't diamond. Tossing the necklace aside he turned to the only winnings of the day. Opening the wallets he found a total of...

5 dollars.

The boy laid down on the mattress and released a frustrated scream.

Giving up the boy decided to call it a day and went to sleep awaiting the nightmare he knew would come.

Danny's Nightmare aka Memory and in Danny's POV

I open my eyes to see a white blur all around, so I blink a few times to clear my vision. I wish I hadn't.  A white light shines directly, and quite rudely, in my face. I try to move my arm but my movements are halted by some force. I look to my left arm and see that I am strapped down to something, then it hits me. I'm back. But how? I was just at the buil-

A new found pain interrupts my thoughts, but not just anywhere. My chest. Oh gods no. Please no. I look directly above me and see a face I never wanted to see again. Agent O. Shit. Why does this world hate me? He laughs at me and continues what he was doing. I look at the damage and am surprised at how far they have gotten. An outline of a Y is on my chest with green and red seeping through. 

The sound of metal clanking together signals that a new devise has been grabbed. Searing pain worse than before makes my breathe hitch. No. Please stop. I can literally feel my skin being peeled away. The delicate fingers that separate the skin from the tissue and removing any connective tissue that stayed. Gods, why? Why me? And how the fucking hell am I still awake? 

"Guys look at this. It seems to be glowing?" Oh shit. They found my core. If they hurt that then, oh gods. I won't be a ghost or human, I'll just be gone...please I still have people to save. Dani. I have to protect her from these bastards. "Oh is it crying? But it can't feel." An agent said. "What if, no what am I thinking  it can't  feel pain." My hope crumbled right there. 

"I wonder..." A scream filled the air. All I can feel is pain, pain everywhere. What did they do. "Bone structures are the same... so if that's true then maybe the organs are the same as a human. Hmm." More cutting and screams later they stitch me up and throw me in a cell. I don't even bother moving, it's over. 

End of dream and still in Danny's POV

A scream pierced the air as I hit my head against the wall. "Ow." I groaned as I rubbed my head. Looking around I realized where I was and breathed out a sigh of relief.  I lifted my shirt to see that the scar from then was still there. "Just a dream,  no, just a memory ."

A grumble disturbed me as I clutched my stomach in pain. "Oh yeah, I haven't eaten since last week." I guess the money I've gained from this week can get me something.

I combined the money to see that I have a total of 40 dollars, good. I can buy some food to bring back as well. I grabbed my new signature hoodie, it's black by the way, that I use to hide my shitty appearance from the world. Black also is good for hiding blood too I quickly found out, being on the run from the government does have its perks. With a sigh I slipped the hoodie over my head and head out for the day. 

Time Skip brought to you by Clockwork

I walked up to a hot dog stand and asked the man for one. 

"$2.50 please"

I gave him the money and happily munched on the new food. As I finished I saw something out of the corner of my eye, or more like someone. (fkhhsdfskfdhkdf the feelz.) A beautiful man, wait WHAT! Shit shit shit. What the fuck is wrong with me! Why am I looking at that guy with silky black hair and blue eyes that stands out just like the moonlit sky...

Fuck.

I ended up just staring at him for a few minutes before a realized what I was doing. However, it was far too late, for he had seen me and was locked onto me. I think he was going to head over to me but before he could another teen with red-hair yelled, "Conner! What's the hold up? Come on let's go!" I left before he could look back at me but I did hear someone shout, "He smiled!" 

I laughed at that and breathed out the beautiful name, Conner. Sadly, I knew that he would not love me. I was certain of that. The GIW after all put it in my mind that no one would ever love a freak like me. So why would Conner love me? And if he did he would just end up dead just like Sam and Tucker. So even if he did love me it would be best for him to just forget about a freak like me. 

Conner's POV

The group and I were walking to the restaurant when I saw him. A teenage boy who was looking at me? He had a black hoodie that was way to big for him and black genes worn almost past their limit. But what caught me was his eyes. They were blue like mine, but they held fear and death in them. They held sorry and grief and torture. But why would someone hurt someone so beautiful?  Wait what? Ugh. Why? And why do I have this urge to go to him? Before I could start walking Wally calls for me to come. I look back at where the kid was to see no one there. 

I shrugged it off thinking that he probably got scared or had to go somewhere so I joined my friends as we headed to the restaurant. Once we all were seated by our waitress Wally looked at me concerned as he asked, "Hey Conner, what happened back there? One moment you were with us and the next you'r staring at something and not even listening to the group. What's up with that?" 

I became defenses and stood up as I muttered a "Nothing." and walked away. Instead of heading to the mountain I decided to look for the mysterious boy.