"Am I finally fully dead?"

So I somehow found a little bit of time to write and decided, hey! I should write a little snippit on The Broken Halfa since they have waited so long! To be honest guys. I've been really depressed lately and am just trying to make it through the day along with the stress of being an AP student. My "friend" that I have known since 6th grade is turning on me and calling me an untrust worthy person. With all the stress and depression I broke down today. I almost punched her in the face today. I told her to let me be alone before I do something I will regret. She almost didn't listen until one of my true friends got her to leave me alone. 

Ok sorry for the rant I'm such a baby. Anyway here is a little snippit of the story!

Conner's POV

"Why doesn't Superman love me?" is all I can think about as I walk towards the local park. I don'really know why I chose the park, but hey! You can't blame a man if he likes nature. 

It was currently four in the morning so no one was really up besides the early runners who are just aching to lose those few pounds hanging on for dear life. So I wasn't expecting to run into the boy I saw the other day. The boy that made me feel something strange. The boy that I wanted to hold and comfort for some gods awful reason. The boy that I just can't get out of my head. But now he looks like shit as I watch him fall out of a tree...

Ok now I'm confuzzled. Why would he be up in a tree at four in the morning? 

Danny's POV

"Ow." I mutter as I strain my arms raising my body off the damp grass. I look up to see an angel. Wait what. I blink my eyes once, twice, and three more times to make sure that I am not mentally insane. Once I am certain that the being in front of me is an angel in disguise I mutter. "Am I finally fully dead?" 

The angel must have heard me and said, "Nope, you are alive. Can I ask though, why were you in a tree at four in the morning?"

I looked at the angel intrigued on why they would ask such a thing and tried to figure out what in earth my answer to such a holy question should be; since after all,  an angel did ask me the question. "Um...I was uh looking at the stars! Yeah! Looking up at the stars... cause I will never be able to fulfill my dream." I looked down at the grass damp with the morning fog and watched as a tear dropped only dampening the grass further. A hand gently touched my shoulder successfully making me jump up into the air and get into a fighting stance. I looked at the threat and realized that there was none. It was just the angel trying to comfort me. 

Looking at the angel closer I realize that this angel might not be an angel at all but a very handsome human (That's a lot of angels). His green eyes pierced my broken soul to arouse something that I couldn't describe about, and his silky black hair flowed slightly in the wind making him even more admirablely worthy.