21

My heart raced.

"Pregnant?" I asked unsure..."I know I threw up a few times but I mean..."

Was it really so farfetched?

Titus and I could hardly keep our hands off of each other since our union, even more so since I took his mark. And it isn't like either of us we're doing anything in the form of prevention...in fact the complete opposite as we had openly been trying.

Maybe I just didn't want to get my hopes up.

"If you really don't want the examination we will not perform one." The lady Helen spoke. "But I have no problem closing the clinic up for a private appointment."

I looked at Lydia, "Would you call or text Heidi so she doesn't worry...but don't tell her where we're at...she'll have to report it to Titus, and if he hears that i'm seeing a doctor he''ll assume the worst."

She understood and agreed. I made my way to the back to fill a small cup with my urine sample before the Dr took the cup and showed me to the room.

"I'll get this all checked out, please fill these out and I'llget this test started...it'll only be 10 minutes."

10 minutes, it may as well have been an eternity.

I finished up all of the forms she had handed me and sat alone in an exam room, flipping mindlessly through a magazine, Lydia stayed out in the waiting room talking to Heidi on the phone.

I was lost in thought, contemplating what I would do if I was pregnant, how would I tell Titus, what about the wedding, we'd have to push it off and I really wanted our wedding. I had even begun to look at wedding dresses online.

But then...a baby, Titus' baby. I would be giving My husband his child.

I couldn't help but selfishly want both, I wanted our wedding, and I wanted a baby...but then I felt horrible, what if I wasn't pregnant? What if I can't get pregnant and have babies.

I was on the verge of tears now.

A knock on the door sounded and I put the magazine down.

In walked Helen.

Her face was unreadable and my wolf was growing anxious.

"So?" I asked.

She simply nodded her head and smiled..."we got a few positives."

My heart pounded excitedly, "Really?" I asked for clarification.

"Absolutely, If you don't mind I'd like to perform an ultra sound and we can see just how far along you are."

I couldn't think of words so I just nodded my agreement.

She asked me if I wanted Lydia in the room but if it wasn't Titus then I didn't want anyone.

"Could I see if I could get in touch with my husband?" I asked suddenly getting extremely emotional. I hadn't realized how much he needed to be a part of this.

"Of Course" I will leave you alone to get into a dressing gown and make your call. Just open the door when you're ready for me to re-enter."

I got undressed after she left and pulled out my phone. I couldn't just call him, this was more important than all of that. I had to video chat with him.

It rang a good while and I was fixing to hang up when he finally answered.

I smiled as his face filled the screen.

His own face filled with a smile, "I wasn't quite sure what was happening with the phone...I didn't know it could do this." He said. "Imagine the possibilities my Love." He sound mischievously