×chapter 3×

Veronica's pov.

"...w-ha..?" My vision was still blurry. "...who are y-"

"Eat up veronica! I prepared this meal special for you!" The creepy old lady insisted. "Here taste it!" She shoved a spoon in my mouth. I spit it back out and gagged.

"HAHA I KNEW IT TASTED LIKE SHIT!" The young man got up laughing at the top of his lungs, the man trapped him and cut his arm off, "OH MAN NOT AGAIN!"

"OH SHIT JACK SHE'S NOT EATING IT, OH SHIT OH SHIT! FUCK YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE WHORE!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP MARGUERITE!" Jack yelled, marguerite barged out of the room in a fuss. "This was supposed to be a very special feast... And you ruined it." He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him. He held a knife to my neck.

A tear rolled down my eye; suddenly, knock came from the door. "Damn pigs!" The man got up and walked out of the door, "Lucas! Comeon. We'll handle her when we get back."

I rocked back and fourth in the chair, suddenly I fell over and crashed into the floor. The ragid chair broke into pieces. The rope fell off, and I got up to realize that my arm was sewn back on. "I have to get out of here!" I searched around to look for a way to escape. I heard a soft knock on the window outside. I peeked out of the door into the hallway. It was clear of those maniacs. "Hey!" A man whispered. I walked up to a barricaded window.

"Officer please, you have to-"

"Do you live here?"

"No, there's this family-"

"First of all, tell me what you're even out here doing in the middle of no where!" He fussed.

"I'll explain later, that's not the point! The point is that i need to find a way out! Help me."

"Alright... stay right here, I'll call for back up."

"Wait! Can I at least have your gun?"

"What do you take me for?" He handed me a knife.

"Wh- okay okay... I'll work with this." I grabbed the knife. I went through the nearest door and went down to the garage. The button has tape around it so I cut the tape and opened the garage. The officer is standing  on the outside.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE THINKIN, COMIN YOUR ASS OUT HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!?"

"We have to go now! I'll explain later, please!"

"No! I've already called for back up! Explain yourself!" The garage door slowly let down. "hey! Let that back up!"

"It wasn't me I- WATCH OUT!"

Before He knew it a shovel- (a/n tbh I don't know what it's called... if you've played or watched someone play resident evil 7 then you know what type of tool/ weapon Jack had in his hand during the garage fight lol)- went straight through The officers head.

"You weren't going to leave were you vee?"