×chapter 2×

Veronica's pov

"Vee!" Alex popped up out of nowhere and grabbed me. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me!"

"Alex, what is going on- GAHHH!" He stabbed me in the hand with a screw driver; the screw driver was stuck in the wall along with my hand. (Can't explain it u-u')

"BUT THAT FUCKING HURT!" He walked around the corner and cranked up what sounded like a lawn mower.

"ALEX! NO STOP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He came back laughing insanely with a chainsaw.

"Now let's see what you feel." He smiled. I grabbed the screw driver and ripped it out of my hand, but before I could move, Alex swung the chainsaw but I blocked it with my lower arm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The sound of skin tearing and bones breaking filled the hall. Before I knew it my whole hand was gone. I got up and ran up the stairs and pushed the stairs button. I couldn't hear Alex anymore, that can't be good. I walked up the attic stairs and made a right. I went into the first room I saw.

"Gah fuck!!" I took my over shirt off and wrapped it around my amputated arm. There was a gun on the desk and some medical supplies. I took the supplies and the gun. "Alright damnit, lets play." I continued further into the attic. There was a ladder, "this must be the way."

I seen a chainsaw go straight through the small door i was going to go through. "FUCK! NOT AGAIN!" I jumped down and cocked my gun.
Alex fell down grinning and walking towards me. "Alex, please stop, i dont want to hurt you.."

He charged towards me and i shot him straight in the head. He dropped the chainsaw and fell to the ground.
"Stay down damnit." I panted. I held my arm, "shit..."

I felt someone grab me, "Welcome to the family honey." I felt force hit me in my head and my vision blurred. I took one last blow to the back of my head.

...