Chapter 7: Thats what you get

Before we get started I would like to say I was going to do a part 2 to the last chapter but I got lazy and didn't feel like writing nasty stuff so anyway enjoy 😉

1 week later

Janell👑

I woke up in bed alone again. It's been going on for a week. WiFi wakes up really early around 5 am going somewhere. And every time I asked where he was Wifi always says he's with 'the boys'

Today on October 3, 2017 I Janell Marie Hernandez will go stalk him. Damn I sound so weird. I got dressed into my favorite outfit.

I called Chantel and Vicky and my new friend Sommer. And we all got in front of the mirror and posed. #fab4 😍

I'm really going to admit we are all looking pretty sexy

Sommer: So how are we going to find WiFi?

Janell: Ok so there is a new Snapchat update where you can track your friends.

Vicky: So we are going to track him down! Okay lit

Chantel: Let's do it.

Janell: Fab Four on three! Ready

All: Fab 4!!

We got into the car. Chantel was driving, Sommer and Vicky were in the back. I quickly texted WiFi asking where was he. He replied with I'm with the boys. Ok we'll see.

Chantel: Umm What happens if he is cheating?

Janell: Then me and him will be over and I guess I'll find someone else.

Sommer: I got a really strong feeling he is.

Vicky: You should go out with Pump!

Janell: I don't know about that.

Sommer: Come on he probably still likes you.

Chantel: I'll text him better yet I'll call him.

Janell: No no no!!

Vicky: To late.

Chantel already had her phone out and was calling Pump it didn't take him long to answer though. She put the phone on speaker.

Chantel: Hey Gazzy!

Pump: Sup?

Chantel: Nothing...um I was just wondering if you still had a crush on Janell?

Pump: Fuck yea I do. She's so fine! To be honest I hope WiFi and her break up. If they do I'll beat his ass then I treat Janell like a queen how she deserves. I'll be the best thing that ever happened to her. It kinda burns to see them together though. I know I said I was fine but I really like her.

Awww Pump is so cute. I was on the verge of crying from hold in my laughter.

Chantel: Aww G.G!