Finale

Hey guys! So this is my last installment of Just Another Visit? Did you guys like it? Also, if you haven't read my other NaLu fanfiction, it's called Welcome Back... if you guys enjoyed this one, I guarantee you'll like my other one! It's much better... Anyways, here's the last part of Just Another Visit?

Natsu's POV

The date was going a lot better then expected. Lucy seemed like she was enjoying her time, I knew I was...

Night finally settled in and I t was time for the gift. Lucy looked up to the dark night sky and closed her eyes. I took the opportunity to sneak behind her. I hopped up and quietly stepped behind her. I got down on my knees, and pulled out the wrapped box I had in my pocket.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked when she noticed my disappearance.

"Here, grab your hair..." I told her. She grabbed her hair and pulled it to the side. She turned her head away from me. I let out the breath I had been holding in, and opened the box.

Lucy's POV

I have no idea what he's doing. Who knew he'd be able to plan something out like this... I had turned my head away so I was no longer looking at him. I heard him let out a deep breath and a box creak open.

There was a pause, then I felt a piece of cold metal touch my chest and neck. I slowly turned and saw Natsu click the necklace into place. I fully turned around and sat on my knees. I looked down at it and held the main part in my hands. It was a key. I golden key that looked like a dragon. It had a red/pink gem and a bright shimmer.

"I found it in one of your mother's boxes at the mansion. It reminded me of us. A key and a dragon... pink and red... Do you like it?" he looked up at me and I saw the adorable blush I only get to see.

"Like it? I love it..." I exclaimed while wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled him close and felt his heart beat quicken, and he became short of breath. My heart began to race. I broke away and looked him in the eye.

"I love it Natsu. As much as I..." he cut me off and I realized it was because he was kissing me. We moved in sync, almost like we were meant for each other. That's when it hit me...

We were meant for each other. He is the reason I belong to Fairy Tail, the reason I am who I am. Natsu Dragneel is my dragon in shining armor. He's always there to protect and save me, and I'm always able to repay him. It all started when he broke that love charm the day we met. My true love is the only one who would be able to break the charm, and he did...

We broke apart and smiled at one another. Then on, Natsu and I would spend the rest of our lives together. My true love, my dragon in shining armor, my Prince Natsu Dragneel.

~Princess Lucy Dragneel~