Waiting.

《 Destine 》

It's been a while since we will meet again. So here I am, being a crazy avid fan of D' Total Performer, Darren Espanto. Yes I was a Darrenatic since he was first recognized in The Voice Kids up to know, he is famous yet a humble person. So anyway.

I got ready, I was quite scared and very excited. My heart was beating fast because it's another chance to see him again.

I wore my "Darrenatics" green shirt and my jumper. I always wear green when it comes to Darren xD. Afterwards I got my letter for him and went to the venue.

Lots of people who were supporting him where there. Like a big crowd. I approached some of the Darrenatics and had a conversation about how excited are we all to meet him again. Some were first time to attend a meet and greet some have already gone through and been in several meet and greet.

《 Darren 》

"Darren delayed ang flight natin." Ate Ja told me. "Ah, okay lang po mag hintay na lang po tayo haha." I laughed it all out but the truth is I was super eager to see the darrenatics. The familiar faces and the new ones.

And  guess what, the flight was delayed like it's not the fisrt time to happen.

After the long hour of waiting, we have finally arrived.

My assistant, ate Ja helped me with my things. I took a selfie and posted it in instagram to let my dear darrenatics know where I am, haha.

As soon I stepped out, I could hear people screaming out my name, taking pictures and some came near me and took a selfie.

I got my phone and took a selfie with all of who came to see me. Such a pleaure of their efforts just to see me here in the airport.

I was so tired we checked in to a hotel and rested. I'm off to dreamland to get ready to see my fans later~