Back to the days

《 Destine 》

The following days were just my chilling days. It was 3 weeks ago since the meet amd greet happened. So far I took good extra care of the album I placed it on the table together with the other Darren collection.

Just another day, I got my phone and opened my instagram.

I stalked Darren's profile and liked some pictures of him. Such a cutie.

After some while I got ready for another day will start.

~~~~

"So you seriously saw him? Again?!" My bestfriend Chloe screamed on the phone. Chloe has been my best buddy since gr5. Way back im Canada up to here in the Ph.

"Yeah and he got even taller he looks good as usual, the last time we met he had a cute smile tho." So we kept talking about Darren until the call was ended.

What to do._.

Oh right! I listened to some of the songs.

Be With Me Deluxe Album.

Yaahh my favorite :)

Anyway, I spent all afternoon with some musics of Darren.

《 Chloe 》

*ding dong*

The door opened up and it was Dessy my best buddy.

"Detine-y ni Darren hahha." Destine plastered a smile on her face and fake laughed.

What-.-

HAHAH

"You okay?.-." Dessy asked me. By the way I call her that because it's her nickname haha.

"Yeah why did you ask?"

"Nevermind. Please do come in hahah." Destine and I watched some movies and had fun together.

She was home alone since.

So we talked some horror stories that I gpt frightened and I almost destroyed her album hahah.

Anyway, we ate some snacks and surfed on the internet.

《 Darren 》

Upon reading last night, one letter caught my attention. The message struck me so I took a picture of it and posted it in my instagram my story.

People were asking who wrote this but all I saw at the end of the letter was, "Destine Louise Alontago💚" Destine? Destiny? Lols.

So I kept the letter and the other things the Darrenatics gave me. I also wore the green bracelet. Hmm my favorite color.

After a while we were heading to the airport to travel once more.