The Party

The party was going great Fafnir and Takiya raging over cuphead,Kanna kissing Riko and Kobayashi was drunk as a skunk and eye fucking Tohru.Tohru hadn't noticed until Kobayashi stumbled up to her"Heeeeeey Tohr*hic*u"Kobayashi slurred"H-hello Miss Kobayashi."Tohru said blushing."Ya *hic*know that I looooooove *hic* you."Tohru blushed as she heard those words leave Kobayashi's mouth.Tohru looked at Kobayashi her face had a deep red blush part of it was the alcohol and the other part was embarrassment having just confessed in front of everyone in the apartment.Kobayashi then grabbed Tohru by her maid outfit's collar and connected their lips Tohru was a bit surprised but after a few seconds kissed back.The kiss was long and passionate it lasted for about a minute before they had to break apart for air.After they broke apart they resumed the kiss turning it into a hot make out session Kobayashi licked Tohru's bottom lip asking for entrance Tohru opened her mouth slightly allowing Kobayashi's tounge to explore Tohru's mouth.Kanna looked up from Riko to see the two women in a hot make out session in the kitchen."Perverts."Kanna said looking back at Riko."Hey get a room you two."joked Takiya"Okay we will."Kobayashi slurred as she led Torhu towards her room and closed and locked the door. Kobayashi turned to Tohru as she started to remove her shirt and pants leaving her in her underwear which she was trying to remove which took her a minute but she succeeded.Kobayashi stood there looking at Tohru as the dragon woman began to strip it took her but a second as she wasn't wearing underwear.Kobayashi pulled Tohru closer to her thrusting her tongue into the dragon girl's mouth,Tohru tasted the alcohol on Kobayashi's breath as the woman thrusted her tongue in to her mouth but did not care,Tohru wanted this.Kobayashi   took her tongue out of Tohru's mouth and licked her from her neck to her breasts all the way down to her..........

.A.N. WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!Did you really think I would write about what happens you perverts?Just use your imagination!