The Proposal

That's the ring

Kobayashi's P.O.V

Today's the day I'm going to ask Tohru to marry me I finally got the ring and the courage to do it.Kanna was at Riko's so it was just me,Tohru and the egg so it was the perfect night to go on a date and pop the question "Hey Tohru want to go on a date?"I asked "Sure,but what about the egg?""Hm we could  call Elma to baby sit."

TIMESKIIP AND YES ELMA IS BABYSITTING THE EGG AND SHE ALSO HAS ONE OF HER OWN SO ELMA BROUGHT IT

"Yumi where are we going?"Tohru asked as we started to walk into the forest "To the place where we first met."I replied as we came to the clearing were I first met Tohru."Why did you bring me here Yumi?"Tohru asked"So I can do this"I said as I bent down on one knee and grabbed the little ring box out of my hoodie pocket and opened it I looked up at Tohru and saw that she was blushing hard and had tears forming in her eyes"Tohru you are my everything you are who I want to be with for the rest of my life I love you.So basically what I'm saying is,Will you marry me?"I looked up at Tohru who was now full on crying now"YES!"Tohru shouted as she then put the ring on and hugged me tightly as thought 'I would never change a thing '

A.N.So that was the proposal I hope you enjoyed and also the next chapter is going to be the egg hatching and Kobayashi's parents about her getting married and the adoption of Kanna an1d the birth of her other daughter.Stay loyal my potatoes