The Egg

Kobayashi's P.O.V

I've noticed Tohru has been acting strange lately she seems to be in pain a lot  she has been eating a lot of weird food combinations such as potato chips,wasabi squid snacks,chocolate covered bamboo shoots and coke"Hey Tohru,"I said to her"Yeah Yumi."she replied"Are you okay?""Of course I am."she said unconvincingly "Tohru I know something is wrong you look like you're in pain a lot ,you're eating a lot of weird food combinations .""Fine if you really want to know I'm gonna lay an egg.""Wait really?!?!""Yeah it was because that one night when you were drunk.""WELL I KNOW THAT I'M JUST EXCITED THAT WE'RE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER CHILD!"I half shouted in excitement "Mom,Mama Tohru why are you shouting?"Kanna said sleepiness in her voice"We're just happy Kanna"Tohru said to the smaller dragon"Yeah Kanna you're gonna have a younger sibling."I said happily.

Kanna's P.O.V

" You're gonna have a younger sibling."Those words echoed through my mind'I Kanna Kobayashi was going to be a big sister' I thought as i started to get excited.

MAJOR TIMESKIP

Kobayashi's P.O.V

About two days  after Tohru said was going to lay an egg the egg had been laid was a beautiful lime  green color with sapphire blue spots Tohru says it is most definitely a girl due to the color of the egg .It has been a month since then and Tohru says it takes usually three months for a dragon egg  to hatch so lately me and Tohru have been deciding names she wants to the baby Yumi Kobayashi the 2nd which is flattering but ridicules but I want to name her Haruka Kobayashi.Lately we've been keeping the egg wrapped up in then kotatsu to keep it warm and Kanna is constantly hugging it.But I've also been thinking about proposing to Tohru.

A.N.What do you think the baby should be named?Please tell me in the comments.Anyways I'll see you in the next chapter my loyal potatoes BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE