Siblings

If there's one thing Rudy hate, it's having to deal with people.

Rudy grew up with a harsh childhood because of his broken family. That made him distant from his siblings and despise having to tolerate with other people. But even so, he could still feel the uneasiness in his heart because he can also feel his siblings being in pain, even though they never told him anything.

The two brothers stood outside their sister's room, Rudy noticed how anxious Zass looked and placed a hand on his shoulder to comfort him, "I'll talk to her."

Rudy was relieved seeing his brother's smile, knowing Zass can trust him. The second brother left to go downstairs, leaving Rudy outside Moon's room.

The oldest brother rubbed his face, sighing in exasperation. He can already figure out that Moon was having one of her... internal conflicts again.

Like it or not he has to comfort her.

Which is something he dreads the most.

xxx

When it comes to comforting people, Rudy is not the right person to turn to.

He prefers them to solve their own problems cause it doesn't involve him at all.

But when it involves his siblings, he knew he has to be there for them, not like the past years when he shut them out.

Rudy didn't bother to knock when he walked into Moon's room. He saw her sitting on her bed with a blanket covering her whole body except her head.

"What do you want?" Moon grumbled, glancing at him when he barged into her room unannounced.

Grabbing a chair nearby, he sat near her bedside. He contemplated over what might have happened to her that made her feel in distressed, until one particular guy popped into his mind, "Is this a Jet problem?"

He noticed her confused look, and he stared blankly at her, "The last time you acted this way was when you found out Jet started dating Alicia."

"How-"

"It's not hard to figure out when you've been moping about his new relationship months ago."

Moon frowned, pulling the blanket up to cover the top of her head, "It's not about Jet."

"It's about Ali." The girl said, twiddling her blanket.

Now that made him worried, the guy was the least favorite person in Rudy's 'people list'.

"What did he do to you?" He narrows his eyes, instantly thinking of ideas to kill the guy if he's the one hurting his little sister.

"He didn't do anything to me. He just... confess to me a few days ago."

Rudy blinked, well damn he didn't expect that.

She continued, clutching the blanket even tighter, "Ali told me he.. loves me." Her cheeks turned red at the last sentence.

Rudy eyed her weirdly, "Then, What's the problem?"

She heaved out a sigh, "I don't know how I feel about him. These feelings I have towards him is different from how I felt towards Jet."

"How is it different?"

"When I'm with Jet, I feel protected and cared for. He gives me a lot of attention," The girl explained, a gentle smile bestowed on her features whenever she thinks of Jet.

"But with Ali... it's different, he made me feel loved and I'm happier being with him but... I don't know.. do I like him just as a friend... or more..?" Moon mumbled and her heart skipped a beat at the thought of Ali.