Chapter 13: Kentucky

Malia's POV

I paced back and forth at the gate where Bonnie and Caroline where suppose to come from. I looked at my watch and groaned. Rebekah chuckled from where she was sitting and I glared at her. "Listen here, I'm just anxious to see them, it's been weeks."

Rebekah stood up and grabbed my hands. "Darling, relax. Their plan is probably late."

I sighed and hugged Rebekah, nuzzling my head into her shoulder. I immediately felt my anxiety go away and I closed my eyes, taking her scent in. "Hey Beks?"

She leaned her head on mine. "Hm?"

I closed my eyes tight and took in a shaky breath. "Don't you regret abandoning your niece for me?"

Rebekah let go off me and caressed my cheek. "No, I mean eventually I will be able to see her, aid in her protection but I do not regret spending this time with you. You make me happy Malia."

I smiled and leaned into Rebekah's hand. "Promise?"

Rebekah smiled. "I promise."

I turned around when I heard screams. "Awww!"

I scrunched my face up and ran into Caroline and Bonnie's arms. "I missed you guys!"

Caroline pushed me back and looked at Rebekah. "Thank you for everything you've done for Malia. I know leaving your family is hard."

Rebekah shrugged it off. "I like spending my time with Mal. We've been having all kinds of fun."

Bonnie smirked. "We can tell. Just no sex if we're in the same room."

I felt my cheeks get hot and hid my face in my hands. Rebekah smirked. "I promise we won't."

I groaned. "Okay let's get your bags and go."

The girls chuckled and went to get their bags while me and Rebekah went to get the Lexus. When the girls saw us they screamed. "You're driving a freakin Lexus? Lucky!"

Rebekah and I giggled as they scrambled in the car. "We couldn't risk Klaus knowing what we were driving. I'll switch out cars after we leave Kentucky."

I looked at Rebekah and sighed. "But I love this car."

Rebekah giggled and shook her head. "Maybe we'll just get a different color. Something the girls won't see because Klaus will question them. Speaking of which, where did you guys tell everyone you were going?"

Bonnie chimes in. "We told them we were going to Seattle for a girls weekend."

I smiled and plugged my phone in. "Well a girls weekend requires some good music, right?"

The girls smiled and yelled. "Yep!"

I grinned and turned 'Sexy Dirty Love' on by Demi Lovato. I started dancing in my seat and singing along, hearing the girls sing with me. Even Rebekah did which was surprising since she didn't really like "this generations music". I grabbed Rebekah's hand and sang. "You're my new obsession, let go of any hesitation baby be my new addiction, intoxicate me gently with your loving."

I kissed Rebekah's knuckles and she looked at me and smiled. "You're something else."

I laughed and pulled her hand in my lap and played with her fingers. I had a feeling that whatever me and Rebekah had, it was real. She wouldn't hurt me like Klaus did, I knew that for sure.

*A/N*
I'm sorry I'm so late with this update guys, I'm busy with school. This chapter kind of sucks but I wanted to get something out like I promised. Thank you guys for everything.