PAINT WAR!

Time: RTTE

It was a very boring day on Dragons Edge when Tuffnut walked in with a bucket full of bags of paint. "Ah, I see that you brought the paint that I ordered." Ruffnut said looking pleased. "And I got you an extra." Tuffnut said while smirking evilly. Ruffnut looked at his brother, confused, then took a paint bag to the chest. Ruffnut mentally screamed in anger before throwing a bag back. Tuffnut dodged it Matrix style and the bag hit one Hiccup Haddock. "Oh no you did not!" Hiccup said playfully before picking up a bag and hitting Tuffnut in the chest. The others joined in, cause there was nothing else to do. Fishlegs, Big and slow, was relatively easy to hit. Snotlout hid as he took a potshot at Hiccup. He hit him dead in the back. Hiccup turned around and bombarded Snotlout with paint. Tuffnut smashed a bag over Astrids head, and got a bag to the face. Snotlout, also hit someone in the face, and that person was Fishlegs. "AAAH! WATCH FOR THE EYES! IT STINGS!" Fishlegs screamed in agony. As time went by, the paint bags were becoming scarce and the room looked like it was painted using Skittles. Ruffnut looked around the colorful room before asking "Can I have a refund?"

NEWS FLASH! IM WRITING A ONE SHOT STORY! THIS IS TheGoldenGrunt SIGNING OFF! PEACE!