Teen Titans How it Started! (teen titans fanfic)

A big white car pulls up in front of a beautiful building, made from a gorges white stone and blue stain glass windows. A tall girl steps out, her long purple hair flowing behind her. Her sink is as white as snow, her eyes shown brighter than a purple amethyst. She wore a black tank top and a purple shorts, she had a red gem in the middle of her forehead, but to sum it all up she was stunning! She approached the building, she turned back and faced the car, a man in a white hood smiled at her, she smiled back. Walked into the building with her head down low, she was hiding something. She went straight past all the multicoloured lockers and classrooms, she knocked on the pricable's door. "Come in!" a friendly voice answered from the other side, she opened the door and sat down. "Hello Welcome to Heroes Academy!"

All the new students waited in the hall, they were all sat down in long rows of blue chairs, talking, yelling, laughing. A teacher came through the door and stood up on stage, she didn't use a microphone or anything she just stood there and everyone stopped.  "Welcome class of 2014!" she called and everyone cheered well almost everyone. "Now, for your first lesson today you'll all stay in here, for a power test!" she stopped some people began to mumble, "This will decide if you will be put into three categories, lone hero, side kick or team member!" she looked around and saw some scared faces. "You don't have to worry it's quick and painless!" A man walked onto the stage, some people looked stunned and others confused. "This is Flash, he shall be leveling you, I'm going to leave you in his capable hands please behave!" she started to hover, but before she left she whispered something in his ear, he nodded and she flew off.