Fake-n-bake

Ash's POV

         So after helping with dinner, and burning it. Oops. I went to my room to go to bed.

What in the hell is wrong with me? This girl has some sort of weird mind control over me. This isn't right. I didn't even think it was possible for me to like a girl, like that. Feel me?

But I'm going to get myself out of these "feelings" real quick. One word.

Bar.

Easy enough right? I can get me some kind of blonde haired, horny, crazy girl and you know the rest.

Operation: Ash gets drunk now in motion....... after I get dressed.

Once I'm in the classic dark navy wash jeans, grey v-neck muscle t-shirt and orange and grey Nike's, (I know ladies, I know, blow me) I peek out my bedroom door to make sure Rhyleigh was in her room. Once confirmed, I started sneaking to the front door... wait. What am I doing sneaking around my own house.

Stupid, already whipped Ash.

Finally, outside and in my black Audi R8, I get to start my way toward the Palace (greatest bar in town, personal opinion).

As soon as I walk into the bar, the loud music vibrates my whole body. Time to let loose.

*******

Rhyleigh's POV

    I was so exhausted last night I fell asleep at my desk while finishing my homework.

Now currently up and making breakfast for the king himself, who still wasn't up.

   ***

"Ash. Your breakfast is ready." I shouted down the hall.

"Ash! Ash! ASHER!" I yelled when he still didn't answer me.

"Asher. Your foo-" I began, open his door and pausing. Totally speechless from the view in front of me. Asher shirtless and sweaty making out with some bimbo on his bed.

"Rhyleigh! What the hell! You can't just come in here like that. Forget the food okay?!" He said harshly, all his angry vibes shooting directly at me.

"What's shheee doing in here baby. Awe. We're going to have a theeee some!" The bimbo slurred excitedly. Ugh ewe.

"Uhm no twat. I live here. I'll see you later Asher." I said shutting the door after connecting eyes with him.

"Rhyleigh wait!" Ash said opening the door. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? It's your house."

"I know but I can see that your hurt. Your pretty little eyes show it." He said bringing his hand up to my face, the hand that was just rubbing all over her.

"Yeah. That someone would think so lowly of me and think I would be some sort of entertainment piece." I said, and swatted his hand away. "I'm going to turn around and walk away now. Leave me alone." I said and turned around.

"No." Asher said simply and spun me back around before crashing his lips to mine. My body reacted instantly and moved in sync with his lips. Too soon I felt the cold wall touch the part of my back that my tank top wasn't covering and shivered. Which he left melt into his hands.

I put both hands up to his warm bare chest and pushed enough to break the kiss. "Ash. No. We can't do this."

"Eh-what why?" He said searching my eyes. Next thing I know, his fake-n-bake walked out of his room, fully dressed now and stormed toward the door. Ash didn't even seem to notice, he was still holding me by my waist against the wall.

"Be-be-because we just can't." I stuttered and got out of his grasp. I ran into my room before he could stop me and slammed the door shut.

What. The. Hell.

______________________________________

This chapter kinda sucks. But I wanted to get a POV from Asher. So hope that was enjoyable.

I know where I want to go with this now. So coming soon.

Go rhyleigh and Ash ❤️ Ashleigh 😂😍

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

VOTE. COMMENT.. SHOW ME SOME LOVE BABIES.

Laterrrssssss 😍