Ch6

Hey guys! First off thank you ScullNinja7689 for being an avid fan!  Also I hope you guys are liking the sequal I am.

Aleks' POV:

I get out of the car, taking a double take, I realize this is Dan's car.  I look over at the passenger seat to find Dan's phone as well. The question is where Dan was.  Suddenly I hear something.  I get out of the car and hesitantly open the trunk to find Dan.  I jump back at first as he takes a swing at me.  

"Dan what the fuck!" I yell surprised.  "Did Ze do this?" I ask him. He nods as he gets out of the trunk. "Come on lets go tell the guys that Ze is in jail."  I say as the two of us walk into the office and head into the elevator.  

"Guys?" Dan calls out upon entering our office floor. Seamus and James make their presence know.  

"Aleks where have you been? Did you know about Sly being knocked out in the parking lot?" Seamus asks.  

"Yeah and why are you here Dan I thought you were sick..." James adds. 

"No listen....Ze knocked them out and kidnapped me! He's....he's in jail.....right now." I start slowly loosing my train of thought.  "He...hasn't changed at all....We-"  I slowly fall to the floor unconsious.  

Seamus' POV:

James and I were enjoying the silence of the streem room when we hear Dan call out.  

"Guess we can save this for later.." James says a visible smirk on his face. Why can't we go back to ten minutes ago? No now we were staring at Aleks unconscious on the ground.  I was shocked for a moment. First off I was shocked that Ze was up to his tricks again.  Well ok maybe not really, but he was being physically dangerous.  I was sorta glad he was jailed up now.  Finally we take action and help Aleks up off the ground.  James and I set him down on the couch.  

"Well fuck.."  James says confused.  

"Maybe we should tell Jordan and Sly that you guys are back and the whole him passed out and well Ze."  I say already making my way down to where Sly and Jordan were.  

~

After we tell them Sly had this angry look on his face. 

"Sly why don't you go hang out with Aleks and cool off ok.." Dan suggest.  We all know he would probably get him self in trouble if Dan hadn't of said that. 

Yay it's creature week!!!! V C S ~K P.S Check out the video No it's not mine I just like it :3