Ch8

First off let me just tell you, sorry if it wasn't creature week i'm a klutz at remembering this crap. (I might drop that...)

Second thing, yes i've heard about the Sly thing, I'm happy for Sly and good for him it's his life.  However, maybe some of you have decided that your going to drop Sly from you 'creature' fics, but i'm not.  Sly will always be in my fics even my new ones in the future. I'm sorry if the inaccuracy angers you 

:-\

NOW for the happy things.  A very nice person has written me a smut chapter....some might be like 'oh no a book that didn't have it fuuuuuck' others might be 'oh yeah!' xD  Go check out eNVy194496 the lovely writer! (By the way I decided to keep everything in it including that kevin thing x3 )

Oh so your not confused this takes part a few days after when Sly decideds they're gonna take off.

[I would'nt look if you don't like smut]

Aleks’ POV

I open my eyes slowly and see my love still asleep. His breathing was hot against my face and his body kept me warm during the night. I could never love another soul, not even Ze will take me away. My heart belongs to Eddie. It always has and always will. Even if my memory is gone, his touch is the only thing that will help me sleep at night.

All the memories of the times I said I love you, even when he was in a completely different country or state or town, came rushing back. From our honeymoon to when I finally told him for the first time. I can’t help but to smile chessily. I was so happy that this man was in my life. I want it to stay like that too.

I still feel a little light headed and drowsy, but I didn’t care. I pull him into a kiss and watch him open his eyes slowly. He smiles and kisses back, while I just melt into him. He grabs me and flips, so I’m laying on top of him. His hands resting on my lower back and mine holding onto his shirt. I felt like if I didn’t he would disappear.

He pulls away and lets his head fall back, with a large smile. I chuckle, fold my arms on his chest, and lay my head on my arms. "You’re the best kisses, I swear."

"I learned it from you. Always kissing me unexpectedly." I hear him giggles and I chuckle, just realizing how hard both of us were. I lift off him and position myself so I’m sitting on his stomach. I bite my lip as I rub his chest and he peeks up at me to see if I was going to commit.

"We haven’t done...it...in a long time. Plus we both have morning wood. Do you want to?" I bite my lip as my hands roam under his t-shirt. His skin has always been so soft to me and so warm.

I lift up his shirt so it was scrunched under his armpits. I kiss and suck on his chest. Moving from one nipple to the other. Licking the areola and biting down gently, while I rub myself against his throbbing shaft. This elects moans from both of us. Mine vibrates my lips and his skin, while his fill the cool bedroom air.

"Mmmm, you are so good at getting me turned on so quickly." I chuckle and move lower down his body. Kissing the bottom of his pecks, to his little stomach fat. I suck on his belly button and listen to him whimper, while rubbing him through his boxers. He takes off his shirt and runs his fingers through my short hair. I purr, loving how his fingers twirl the strands of my hair.

"God damn you're so close to it. Quite being a tease."

"But I thought you said you loved when I was a tease. You said it was erotic and made you so...so..." I lick him through his boxers and listen to him beg for me to quiet being an asshole. I couldn't help it though. Seeing him act like a complete foul is what made me fall for him in the first place. That and the thought that I could make him act like this one day.

While I was lost in my thought, he yanks me by the hair and I look up at him in a gazed state. "Please Aleks, please suck me off." I bite me lip and giggle. "I've never got you to say please before."

He giggles and lets go of my hair. I pull his boxers down just enough for his stiff limb could come out from hiding. He was so hard and already leaking when I cover him with my mouth. He pants and tugs on my hair a little as I suck and moan around him. His juices tasted delicious and got my own dick throbbing for some friction.

I was moaning and rubbing my legs together all while taking more and more of him into my mouth. I let myself get out of control; letting slobber slide down his shaft. He was also thrusting into my mouth and was getting faster and rougher, forcing himself as far as he would go.

Before I could be a choking, gagging mess, he pulls me off of him and a pretty loud pop sound bounced off our bedroom walls. "Fuck, lets added it to an even tighter place."

I giggle and stand over him in bed. I look down at him while I strip out of my clothes. His eyes told me how much he wanted to fuck me and mine egged him on from the amount of lust and desire I held for him. I sit on his stomach and align his dick into my hole.

"Don't do anything, babe. I just want to admire your body as I thrust up into it."

"Okay, but don't get too out of control." He giggles as he grabs my hips and in one motion, thrusts with all his might, straight into my prostate. A scream flows through my throat as he pounds up into me. I was just moaning and throwing my head back; my hands resting on his thighs. God I'm glad he's the more physically fit one.

I feel a hand wrap around me and starts jerking me off, causing my moans to grown louder and louder. Before I knew it, I was seeing and feeling myself loose control. Eddie sits up and turns us around so he was hovering over me and catching my lips in a heated and so needy kiss. His kissing and thrusting only caused me to be taken over the edge and to cum on my stomach and his chest. "Fuck Eddie!"

"Fucking shit Aleks, fuck!" He thrusted into me hard, filling my recturm with his warm flavors. He pulls out and lays next to me. I moan and curl up against him. He wraps me in his arms around me and I sigh in content.

"I love you so much Eddie."

"I love you too Aleksandr."

╘[◉﹃◉]╕ DANCE KEVIN DANCE ╘[◉﹃◉]╕( xD i just yes thats why we're keeping that)

[ok your good from now on]

Sly's POV:

When I woke up I let out a small giggle, Aleks looked so adorable.  After taking a shower and pushing Aleks off to one I called Jordan, so I could let him know we were coming in today. After a few rings he answered, 

"Oh hey Sly!" He says answering the phone.  "How have you and Aleks been?" He asks, I smile sitting down.  

"Oh we've been doing good, I was actually calling to tell you that we we're gonna show up today." I say hearing Aleks shut the door to get changed.  

"Oh cool We'll be recording a skit for the movie Edge of Tomarrow so you can just do your own thing, unless either of you want to be in it.." Jordan says.  After a small chat we hang up and Aleks and I are headed to the office.  

Sorry there's not much for you not smut readers but its like in the thousands already and i'm sorry i'll make up for it...Thanks again eNVy194496!