Chapter 1❤

Now I know what you are probably thinking.
'oh don't overreact it isn't that bad, its even funny if you think about it'

Well it is a big deal to me, you see I am a very antisocial girl and when I say very I mean VERYY. It isn't that I am shy, no, its just I don't communicate well with people that I don't know.

And well you see my over thinking every little detail brain is sure that when people figure it out that its me that falls in the stupid video they will do one of the following three options:

Number 1: They will bully me, or at least call me tractor girl, lady mcfall, or point at me and say that's that girl in the falling over a tractor and sitting on her face video, for the rest of my highschool life.

Number 2: Three boys will tell me they love me just so they can have a moment in the spotlight, and I will believe them and choose one and that guy will take my heart out of my chest and rip it into 34 pieces.

Number 3:
A serial killer will take pity on me and end my life by shooting a bullet straight through my brain and then just to make sure that I am dead he'll stab me in the heart... 5 times

Okay... okay... I'll admit the last two are a bit far fetched, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't happen.

But the first one is totally realistic, once there was this girl in our class and she had accidentally called our teacher 'mom', they called her mommy's girl until she moved away to some other town.

'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP'

I let my train of thought drive away, and picked up my buzzing phone to see that I had a message.

From: Stella
To: Adda.
Did you see the video?

From: Adda
To: Stella
I did.

From: Stella
To: Adda
And?

From: Adda
To: Stella
And... I am ready to never leave this room again.

From: Stella
To: Adda
It isn't that bad you only see your face for about 2 seconds.

From: Adda
To: Stella
2 seconds from a 20 second long video, that's 1/10 of the video.

From: Stella
To:Adda
:(

From: Stella
To: Adda
You know that I would come over if I could, but its 1:30AM, we live 1 hour away from each other, and this isn't some book were the best friend can come over at any time.

From: Adda
To: Stella
Yeah... I know
I guess I will just have to sleep it off (if I can sleep that is)
Ill see you tomorrow
Good night.
-Xxx

From: Stella
To: Adda
Good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite. ;)
See you tomorrow miss viral video
-Xxx

I put my phone in the charger, and laid in my bed, starring pointlessly at my chipped white ceiling. Now if this was some sort of fan fiction this would be the time I remembered my super tragic past out of no where and tell you all about it, but the truth is I don't have a tragic past, I don't have a boyfriend who cheated on me and left me for the slut and I also don't have a father who tried to kill me because he is part of the mafia and that's how things go down there, so I am sorry if that's what you were expecting.

Now you are probably thinking, hmm... if you aren't remembering your tragic past than what are you thinking about, well the only thing a 17 year old just virally embarrassed girl can think about...
A magical world where she wasn't just embarrassed and where she has a perfect boyfriend with
Raven black hair
Blue/green eyes
A tall body
A Smirk and charming smile
Bad boy act but changes for you because you are just so gosh darn adorable/beautiful/nice.
And where she can eat all she wants but also fly through some ugly ass orange cloud while singing the song 'Budapest' by George Ezra.

And with that wonderful world in mind our main character falls asleep, dreaming things that she wont remember in the morning and the thought of her viral video slowly slipping out of her mind even though she is going to remember it tomorrow, Monday when she goes back to school...
...............................................................

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER OF 'VIRAL VIDEO'
IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY MISTAKES PLEASE POINT THEM OUT TO ME SO I CAN FIX THEM.
LOST OF LOVE
Xxx Fairylightglitter