#30 How You Sleep Together

Scott: He feels very comfortable with you being the little spoon. He feels like he is still protecting you even though the majority of mornings you guys wake up in a different position. He is very adamant that your side of the bed is the one further away from the door so if anyone breaks in, they'll get him first.

Stiles: He is regularly up late working so you are usually asleep by the time he comes up to bed. You usually fall asleep reading so Stiles takes the book off of you, puts your bookmark back in and places it on your bedside cabinet and moves you so you're in a comfortable position and then joins you and puts him arm around you and you snuggle into him slightly.

Derek: You like to fall asleep completely on top of Derek. Since you're smaller than him and he's pretty strong, he doesn't mind having your weight pressed on top of him. You have your arms either round the back of his neck or under his shoulders while his arms are rested at the small of your back. Most mornings you actually wake up in the same position but occasionally you slip out of his hold.

Parrish: Parrish lays on his back and you lay on his right while you are kinda clinging on to his side, your left arm and leg are underneath him while your right arm is on his chest. Your right leg is wrapped round his thighs and your ankles are locked together. His right arm is placed firmly on your waist while his left hand is linked with your right.

Isaac: You sleep tucked into his side with your head on his chest, your left arm wrapped around him, your right arm underneath him but you don't mind and your legs are tangled with his. His arm is wrapped around your waist and this is really comforting for you because you feel 100% safe and secure when he holds you. His right hand is entwined with your left now it's thrown over him.

Liam: He sleeps on his side facing away from you and you sleep pressed up against his back (almost like spooning) but you have your arms wrapped around his chest and your legs wrapped around his waist so you're almost like a backpack to him. He sleeps with one arm kinda tucked under his side and his free arm rests on your thigh.