#43 He Buys You Flowers

Scott: "I know you're mad." He stuttered at your front door, sighing as the words he had rehearsed ran from his mind. "And I'm sorry. I'm sorry I treated you that way. I shouldn't have made you so angry over such a silly little thing and I–" "Would you like to come in for a drink?" You interrupted, gently taking the flowers out of his shaky hands. "A- a drink?" He asked nervously, looking up at you hopefully. "A drink." You smiled, "Like poison?" He asked quietly, coming in anyway.

Stiles: "I wasn't sure what kind you wanted..." He spoke as soon as you got in from work. "So I got all of them." He smirked, leading you into the sitting room and giggling as you squealed about there being hundreds of flowers in your house. "You know my favourite's are roses." You smirked, kissing him anyway. "I know. But I thought this would be a lot more romantic for our anniversary." He smiled down at you, watching in awe as you crouched to smell one of the many flowers. "I told you I was a romantic." He smirked.

Derek: He thrusted them to you gently, kissing your cheek and walking past into your shared home. "What are these for?" You asked quietly, watching him carefully as he shrugged off his jacket. "They're for you, my love." He smirked, walking slowly back to you, his hands stuffed in his trouser pockets. "Yeah, for what?" You asked again, feeling him near you as he looked down at them. "For you. Because you're perfect and I love you." He shrugged, kissing you softly over the flowers. "And because I saw them and thought they might make you happy."

Parrish: "How are you feeling?" He asked as soon as he entered the hospital room. "Better." You smiled gratefully, only then noticing he had his hands behind his back. "I got you something." He smirked as if reading your mind, pulling his hands from behind his back, a beautiful bouquet of pink and red flowers in his hands. "Oh, Parrish." You sighed as he neared you. "You didn't have to." You smiled, placing a weak hand to his cheek. "Anything to get my baby feeling better."

Isaac: "You didn't." You giggled as he neared you with a bundle of roses in his hand. "You are such a sap!" You exclaimed giddily as he laughed along with you. "So, in my hand I've got 12 roses. 11 of them are real-" "And one's glass." You smirked knowingly, causing him to smirk. "And I will love you until all the roses have died." He smiled. "You're such a girl." You giggled, kissing him lightly. "Yeah, but I'm you're girl."

Liam: He buys you flowers every Saturday morning. He sneaks out early and gets a bundle of flowers that he thinks you will love. He knows Saturday is the only day you and him have to spend all day together, so he tries to make is as special as he can. Once he comes home with the flowers he puts them in the vase on your bed stand with a sweet note for you to wake up to.