Chapter 2 - Happy Birthday (part 1)

Annabella's POV

"Happy Birthday, Annabella " my mom said as she hugged me. I hugged her back. My mother let go and the my father gave me another hug only this time it was a bear hug. " Happy Birthday my beautiful princess " dad mumbled in my hair and I mumbled thank you in his chest ." I have to go and finish preparing breakfast " mom said while heading out of my room.
I pulled away from my dad and shed a few tears of happiness. " Anna why are you crying " Matthew said while his two arms wrapped around my legs. " You must not cry on your birthday you should be happy " Matthew said. I picked him up and place him on my hip and said " I am happy Matthew " I said. " Then why are you crying " Matthew said. "Because these are happy tears " He stared at me and said "okay ". I put him down and smile at him and said I love you . He cheered me up by saying "I wuv you too " and hugged me one last time before running off to the kitchen. I showered and put on some mascara ,eyeliner and some natural colours, black ripped jeans and a tank top with a black swade.

*********** Skip breakfast **********
After we ate breakfast we left the dinning room and went to the living room "What do you want to do for your birthday " dad said. " I would like a party with everyone her to celebrate my birthday including the vamps dad but nothing fancy that is all I want " I said . When I mentioned the vamps he was not to happy with it because weres' and vamps were at war for centuries but it was broke off when we formed an alliance with them. None the less he agreed.