Chapter 4 - Mates

Alexander POV

     It was now 5 pm and I'm in my room getting dressed in my black tuxedo and violet stripe tie with my dress shoe and did my hair part it slightly to the side and made a bang. Once I finished getting dressed I made my was down the stairs into the living room and found that my mom and dad was waiting for me my dad was dressed in an white with black tie and black dress shoes and my mom. The elegant navy blue dress caught the light perfectly , with the shimmering diamonds every time she walks .
    We left the castle and drive to the Werewolf Kingdom. We arrive at the palace at 6:45pm. We entered the castle and we were greeted by the King and Queen we greeted them back and instantly they started talking and we made our way to the ballroom the time was 7:18 and the announcer announced us King James Kingsley, Queen Isabelle Kingsley and Prince Alexander Kingsley. We were walking down the stairs then this amazing smell of strawberry and vanilla hit me and one thing came out of mine as well as Princess Annabella mouth ' mate '. Everyone eyes were on us in the room and i used my vamp speed and was at the bottom of the stairs going toward her at the same time i heard her say to her friends “ I need some fresh air ” and ran out of the room. I used my vamp speed and catch up to her and she was crying so i ask “ What's wrong and why are you crying ” although we just met it pained me to see her like this . To tell you the truth i did not expect what she said next. “ We can't be together because of our parents and we are from two different worlds ” mean while she was saying this another set of tears pouring down on her beautiful face. “ No matter what they saw we will always be together no one can break us apart okay ” i said this while wiping her tears and then kiss her and it was shocking for her at first then she kissed me back. Our mouths moved together in a match then I slip my tounge in her mouth and explore every corner in her mouth and we fought for dominance of cource i won. We breaked free and we were gasping for air . “ promise ” she said “ I promise ”. This was the most amazing kiss i've had.

   Annabella POV

      My wolf was chanting in my head 'mate' 'mate' 'mate' 'mate'. We lock eyes and the one word i was fearing came out our our mouths mates and the crowd look at us. He vamp speed down the stairs and “ i need some fresh air ” i said to my friends amd ran out of the room he used his vamp speed and caught up to me by the time i reached out side i was crying. “ What is wrong and why are you  crying ?” he said . “ We cant be together because of our parents and we are from two different worlds”. I said while another set of teras came down “ No matter what they say we will always be together and no one can break us apart okay ” he said this while wiping my face with his big finger then he kissed me soarks fly all over my body it was shocking then i kissed him back. Our mouths move together in a match tven he slip his tounge into my mouth and we fought for dominance of course he won. We breaked free gasping for air “ Promise” i said. “ Promise ”. This was the most amazing kiss i've ever had but i was not telling him that .

************************************
This Chapter Is For Shanice