4

"So, you ready to tell me what those two kids did?" I asked Sydney, plopping onto my bed.

"Fine. But you can't speak of it after this."

"Alright, alright."

Sydney sat down in front of me and began to speak, "Megan and Luke's parents died a couple of nights ago."

I started to wonder, "What's so bad about it that they have to be put on lockdown?"

"Here's the twist. The parents didn't just die. They were murdered. They were murdered by Luke and Megan."

My mouth became wide and I had to bite my lip to prevent me from screaming.

"I- I.."

"Now get some rest. By the way, you heard nothing from me." Sydney left and locked my door as always.

I laid my head down onto my pillow and started to think. My mind went all over the place. I was thinking about Luke but then I was thinking about Megan. How could they have had the nerve to stab their parents? I felt disgusted. I began to close my eyes as I fell into a deep sleep.

~

I woke up the next morning to yet again, Sydney shaking my arm to wake up.

"Breakfast time," I smiled but still had my eyes closed.

"Mhm," Sydney sat me up. "I have some news."

"Bad or good?" I shot my head up staring at Sydney.

"Depends."

I rolled my eyes, "Just say it."

"Since Luke and Megan go nowhere with each other, Luke will join us to eat everyday and go into our hall for free time."

I swallowed and opened my mouth to talk, "But what if he goes all ape shit and tries to kill me?"

I don't get it and I don't think it was fair. This was where the girls stayed and ate.

"Language," Sydney reminded me. "And don't worry, we have people watching after them."

I guess she was right. I'm almost sure that boy won't lay a hand on me.

We got down to the room where we ate and sat down all the way at the end of the table I noticed that Luke and Megan weren't here yet. They probably did something bad so, now they're on lockdown. I mean, hopefully.

Just as I thought that we would have a peaceful breakfast, the two devil siblings walked in.

Megan, as usual, had her hair in her face and had bruises all over her legs.

Luke still had that sexy lip ring on, obviously and had scratches all over his arm. If you ask me, it looked like they just got ran over by a car.

"Tell that bitch to get out of my seat!"

I looked up from my plate and saw three ladies holding on to Megan as she gave me the evil glare.

Well, shit.

I quickly stood up and Sydney grabbed my hand, "Let's just go eat in your room."

I looked over to Luke and Megan and Megan was burying her head in his chest. What is wrong with this family?!

Luke looked up and had tears running his face. I had no idea what was going on and why Megan flipped out because I was sitting in her seat and why they were crying over a seat??

Only God knows what's going on with them.