Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV:

How can she do that? How can she hurt her own husband? How can she trick her own son? And for what? Love? The company? The money? The power?

I always knew that my parents don't love each other and I was also aware that they have relationships with other people but I couldn't say anything. How can I say a thing when from the beginning their marriage was just a lie, it was just for the company, for its growth, for the money. But I can't understand why she tried to hurt him, to leave him die? Why would she do that to a man who provided her with all what she wanted; money, clothes, a position in the company, tons of jewelry and a fancy mansion that don't serve on anything? She was eager for more. Thirsty for more and more money and power and I couldn't see that before.

Changkyun took Yeojun home, after he and Hyejin reasoned me that it's not worth it to fight back my own mother. I could have went to her and screamed at her to disappear from my sight. I could have crushed all her dreams of more richness and blocked all her banking accounts. I could have kicked her outside of the house and outside of the company and made her pay for what she had done with us. But once Hyejin's hand was holding mine and once she back hugged me as she stopped me from getting into my car. All my plans crushed down. I felt a stabbing pain in my chest as my eyes started dropping tears. When she turned me around and wiped my cheeks from the tear stain and then held me close to her chest, I stoped thinking of what should I do to my mom. All what I was thinking of is that I am sad, I am ruined, my life is a disaster, my future is a disaster, my reality is frightning. I can't trust anyone around me, and the only person I trusted, I let her go.

"Shhh it will all be alright don't think about it" My head was buried on the crock of her neck as she whispered softly in my ears.

After some time. The anger brushed away from my head and all what was left is sadness and thoughts. Killing thoughts.

"Let's go now" She dragged me to the hospital where I signed the surgery papers and headed with her to the car.

She drove to Our house as she stoped the engine from roaring and then looked at me.

"I'll take your car, I can't walk alone at this late time. I'll come tomorrow to pick you up and then we can go to the hospital." She flashed me a cute smile which made my sadness erase for a moment and then resurface again. 

I grabbed her wrist and looked at her hazel eyes and then at her dark brown tall hair. "Can you stay with me? I don't want to stay alone." My eyes begged, my palm sweated but she just shook her head.

"No, I can't stay with you here" She said as she looked uncomfortable with my request.

"I promise I won't do anything. You can stay in Yeojun's room, I just need to feel that someone is at home. It feels empty." At first she looked undecided, but removed my hand from her wrist and flashed me another sad smile.

"Ok, just go in, I will call mom and then I'll come inside." Was all what she said to make me happy again.

I went inside the house and into the kitchen to drink water when I met two people I don't want to meet at this exact moment. My mother and Park Sehi.

"What are you both doing in my house?" i said with an emotionless voice,  my body stiff and my heart breaking as I was reminded of my reality.

"Oppa, Omma told me what happened, don't tell me you believed that bitch and her pitiful friend?" Sehi said right away as she stuck on my arm and side-hugged me.

I removed her hands from my arm in a harsh way. "AND WHY WOULD A PERSON LIKE YOU BE CONCERNED. ARE YOU HER LAWYER? HER DAUGHTER? WHAT ARE YOU? IF SHE KNEW SHE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING SHE WOULDN'T RUN AWAY, SHE WOULDN'T ADMIT IT, SHE WOULD HAVE STOPPED HYEJIN FROM ACCUSING HER WITH ONE OF HER DIRTY METHODS. WHY WOULD SHE RUN AWAY?" my mind was filled with questions,  anger and despise towards all of them. My voice was already reaching the highest volume humanly possible.