Chapter 22:

A/n: So guys,I thought I published this part yesterday at night. And today when I went to write the next chapter after school I noticed that this one wasn't published. So forgive me for being so stupid. Fml.
_____________________ 
"You moved already?" I asked with shock as I saw that Taehyung emptied his office for me to take. "I could have just used another one, you didn't needed to move" he shook his head and smiled at me with his cute boxy smile.

He moved towards me and hugged me tightly towards his chest. "You deserve the best office and mine is the best here so just take it" he kissed my cheek and then looked at me. "I'll be next door if you need anything" he winked and then took his box filled with his stuff and exited the office.

After I sat in the chair, inhaling Taehyung's sent that was left in the air, the door cracked open again.

Sehi made her entrance into the office as her heels clicked non stop on the floor and her leather pants made a squeaking voice that made me cringe lightly. "What are you doing in my office? I think I made it clear that I don't want bitchs to be moving around me" my eyes were translating hate. Whenever I see her, an image of Changkyun laying lifeless on the floor of my mother's house pops out in my head, making my blood boil and my  fists clench. It would be satisfying to see her in the same state.

"Yes, the relation between both our companies is broken now, but you can't stop a wife from coming to visit her husband. Isn't it?" She answered and then I got up from my seat and headed towards her.

"How pathetic you are Sehi. If I was you I wouldn't even think of staying with someone who doesn't love me. It's such a shame that you got to live such a disgusting life." I commented before I felt a slap print itself on my left cheek. I held my cheek with my hand trying to cool it down and to stop the tears that were forming in my eyes. It's not the time to look weak, Hyejin. I reminded myself before I held her wrist and twisted it aiming to rip her hand from her body. "If you touch me again, this beautiful hand of yours will be snatched and fed to the stray dogs, understood?" My warning was clear enough that her body started shaking and her other hand moved to free her wrist from my grasp.

"Just consider yourself dead Hyejin. You'll meet your friend soon, so be happy" as she said those words, I couldn't contain my anger as I kicked her leg making her fall and then crawled down to her level and started slapping her face harshly.

Her hand moved to the back of her pants and held a small pocket knife that she directed at my stomach. Luckily, I was faster, as I held the knife from her hand, cutting myself in the process. However, I didn't cared about the cut as I held the knife to her chest and prayed silently for God to forgive me. "I thought that killing you would be harder." I said as the knife aimed for her heart. There were about an inch between the knife and her chest before a hand grabbed my whole body and moved me away from her. "Yaaa, leave me kill that bitch" I shouted as I kicked the person behind me who started groaning.

"Calm down Hyejin, what are you doing?" It was Jimin. I released myself from his grasp and then held the knife to his jaw line.

"I want to kill you and make Sehi suffer your loss but luckily for you she doesn't give a damn shit about you, so killing you would be just a waist of time and energy." I moved the weapon away from his jawline and then stuffed it in my blazer's pocket.

"Now could you please take your sister out of my company I don't want to see anyone of you again" I told Jimin as I moved to sit on my chair.

"You'll regret this Hyejin. You'll regret it soon" Sehi said before Jimin pulled her outside of the office.

We'll see who'll regret Park Sehi.

_____________________

Taehyung's POV:

She's scary. I never thought Hyejin will turn to be this agressive. As I stood next to the entrance of her new office, frozen because of the scene I just saw, I realised how things have turned. Hyejin is fueled with anger and jealousy, and came back not just to be with me but to take revenge and this scares me.

My sweet innocent Hyejin is turning into a monster and that's all because of me. Because of my stupid decisions her best friend died and now she wants to take revenge in its most freaky ways.

I tried to gather courage and step inside her office but my legs felt frozen. Suddenly, a ringtone was heard from inside the room and Hyejin picked up her phone. "Hi Yeojun-ah I miss you baby" she greated and my heart suddenly stoped beating. She's talking with our daughter. My daughter that I haven't seen in 4 years. She'll be 9 now. I can't stop wondering about how she looks, how she's doing at school, what she likes doing...

"Yes, I am fine sweety. How is mom and Taehyung ?" At the mention of my name, I got confused. Why is she asking Yeojun how am I doing?

"I trust my little Yeojun she'll take a good care of her little brother right?" And then everything crushed.

Little brother? Taehyung? Were Hyejin pregnant when we divorced? Or did she got married again?

At that moment I stepped in, looking at Hyejin who was shocked. Her gaze traveled from her phone to my face and then again to her phone before saying bye to Yeojun and ending the call as fast as she could.

"Who's Taehyung?" I asked her as my voice cracked at the end. I hope it's not what I think of.

"Taehyung, I am confused, I don't know what you're talking about" She moved towards me as she put her hand in mine. I snatched my hand away and stepped away from her.

"I am not dump Hyejin I just heard you talking on the phone.. Now, who's this Taehyung you've been talking about?"

She let her hand drop to her sides and she sighted. "I am sorry Taehyung, I wanted to tell you this when every problem is solved. You have another child and his name is Taehyung"

And that was all what she said that made my whole world crush.

____________________

A/n: Sorry guys for taking so long to update.

Btw, OMG HOPEWORLD IS SOOOOO GORGEOUS LIKE DUDE, HOW CAN HOSEOK BE LIKE AN AMGEL WHO FELL ACCIDENTLY TO EARTH. SRSL, I WAS DYING AND SCREAMING AND CRYING. LOL MY LIFE IS SHIT.

ANYWAYS, THAT ALBUM MADE MY WHOLE YEAR, ESPECIALLY DAYDREAM AND HOPEWORLD AND HANGSANG AND AIROPLANE AND PIECE OF PEACE. WELL I JUST SAID MOST OF THE SONGS BUT THE MIXTAPE IS LATTERLY A MASTERPIECE. I DUNNO HOW TO DESCRIBE IT.

Ok my inner fangirl is out, Love you guys.