So Moon What Will it be?

A/N TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!! I AM ON FIRE!!

Moons P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and saw Darkstalker right in front of my face, I jumped back with a yelp. I growled "What do you want?" He grinned smugly "I want you to me with me, what else could I want?" He asked. "I'LL NEVER BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I roared at the top of my lungs. He grinned again, "Oh I think you'll reconsider when you see what I'm going to do with your friends" "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THEM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" He flipped a switch and a curtain that I had noticed earlier Pulled aside and my friends where in glass containers and they where slowly filling with lava. I started to panic. "PLEASE!! DON'T HURT THEM LET THEM GO!!!! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!!!!" I immediately knew I was going to regret that but I wasn't going to watch my friends be burned to death.

Darkstalkers P.O.V.

I grinned I knew that would do the trick, "Anything?" I asked Moon. She looked at me with fear, "yes, JUST LET THEM GO!!!! PLEASE!!!!!" She pleaded  getting on her knees. "As in, anything, anything?" I said nudging her, she nodded "Please, just don't hurt them." "No! Moon!" We heard a muffled cry, we looked and it was Qibli he had managed to cut through the ropes and  was screaming. "WE'RE NOT WORTH IT! DON'T DO IT!!!!" "YES YOU ARE, YOU ALL ARE, BUT ESPECIALLY YOU QIBLI!! I LOVE YOU!!!" She started ti cry. "DARKSTALKER KET THEM GO!! NOW!!!!" She roared, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm how do I know you'll keep your word?" "What do you need? I'll do anything to prove I'll keep my word!!!!" "The sacred nightwing oath." She was puzzled "what?" "It's a sacred oath to Acturus if you break it you'll die, I give you my sacred nightwing oath that I'll let them go and you be with me." "Ok! I give you my sacred nightwing oath that I'll be with you! NOW LET THEM GO!!" He grinned and snapped his talons and her friends appeared in front of her. "WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!!!!!!?????!!!!!!" Qibli shouted hugging her, "I couldn't let you guys die, especially you Qibli." She said Kissing him. "MOON!!!!!" Darkstalker shouted. "Yes?" She said after reluctantly pulling away. "Come along." He said "we are going to have some 'fun'" she sighed. Put after one more kiss with Qibli followed.

A/N What will happen.??