Chapter two

* 5 long years later* age: 13

I walked on the dusty road towards a large city that i think could be Atlanta Georgia? I'm not quite sure... i kinda suck at reading maps. 

Once in the city i take a look around my (H/L) pony tail moving on my head. The city appeared dead... literally. You could hear my dirty old converse hit the ground as i walked. 

"Maybe i should look for supply's." 

i was in need of more clothes seeing as my jeans  were two sizes too small and my shirt showed a little of my belly. I walked into the nearest clothing store. Knife in hand in case any unwanted guests show up. I grab a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a plain gray shirt and a simple flannel. I change and continue to look for more supply's. I found an old store and decided food would be a smart thing to have especially since i had forgotten the last time i ate. 

I take my small bag and place battery's, a flash light, a can of corn, and three cans of beans inside. I kinda found it weird that i hadn't came across any biters, but of course as soon as i step foot outside the store i hear a groan....

I look to my left and see a biter maybe five inches taller than me obviously a woman. It groans and chomps its jaw at me, slowly approaching. 

Knife in hand i walk up to it and quickly push my knife through its eye. 

"Rest in peace." I say as i pull my knife out in one quick motion. 

I look down the street to see a large heard. 

"So that's where they all are!" 

I wipe my knife off on the biter and take off down an ally way to a dust old country road surrounded by woods. 

The sun starts to set and i decide its time to set up camp. I climb a tree and rest on one of the bigger branches. I know that if i fall asleep my mind will be plagued with memories  of what had occurred the day this all started, but i cant help it i thought as my eyes started to close.... I had fallen straight into my nightmares. 

( DUN DUN DUNNNNN... so i realized its not nice of me to just up and forget about my chandler riggs x reader so i've started writing a new chapter! Ive also had some things going on emotionally. but thank you so much for reading!)

This chapter will be dedicated to Kaleb. <3